Part 11

OH NO ..!! My Maths Teacher is YOU ..?! =.=" [ExoMuffin]

Someone rang the bell of the main door of Luhan house... He heading to the door while drying his hair with a white stripe blue towel.. "hmm... It's alresdy night... who is......what are you doing here..??" Luhan stuck a bit when he saw you stand in front of him, woth soaking cloth, crying loudly...

He put his towel around your body, and take you inside the house.. His face was full of worries..

"Wae..??" he hold your shoulder and look deep into your eyes... 

"Luhan... Se....Sehun..." you cant continue your word, it might stuck at your throat..He hug you as he want to calm you... Without you realising it, your hand also wrapping around him..

"Shhh.... Don't cry... Gwenchana... I'm here... " he caressing your hair..

 

"I-I saw a girl with him... in a picture... he keep it inside his jacket that he wear this morning... Yah... It's... It's hurt me.... ! Who's that girl actually Luhan..? "

He frowned while scratching his head... "Haaaa.... I have no idea about that... How that girl looks like...??"

"She was a long haired girl and wearing while-stripe red watch..."

 

Suddenly Luhan's face changed a bit..  "Ahh... that girl..."

"Do you know her....?" you asked... He throw his sight out from the window... His face really describe how that he feel right now... maybe same like the cloud that already cry outside the grey house... You can caught his eyes was teary... "waeyo..?" you asked again while looking at him, waiting for his answer..

 

He give out a deep sigh... then, he walked into his room and came out with a larger towel...

"I'll tell you after you take a bath... this is my tee... just wear it.. I already wash it... " he said, forcing himself to make a fake smile while pushing your back until you get into the bathroom...

 

Luhan sit in the living room while have a drink of coffee.. after a few minutes, someone knocking the door harshly and calling his name for a many times...

 

"Hyung...!! open the door..." 

 

Luhan calmly walk near to the door and open it... "what do you want,Sehun..?"

"Is she was here?" Sehun said, still standing outside the house and his clethes was soaking with rain.. "she's not in her house... I know that she'll go here.."

"How can you know that she was here...??"

"Because i can feel hyung.. Hyung, please don't make me suffer like this hyung.. i think.. I think my mind goes crazy when i found her missing in my room... And I know, she ran away because of this pic..." he pant, stucking his voice at his throat..

 

"why you keep this pic...?" Luhan asked with his cold-face.

"Because she was my bestfriend... Same like you... I also have your picture and I keep it in my album... You already now right..? Hyung, Hee Bun loves you so much... and she never have that feeling to me... Before she died, she tell me to take care of your health and don't make you feel suffer...That's why I always protect you as she want me to do it.."

"......................................"

"Hyung, say something..."

".............................."

"Hyung....Please..."

 

 

"Luhan ah... Thanks fo~............" you walk out from the bathroom with wearing Luhan's tee and handng his towel while drying your hair with it, but all of sudden you stuck when you saw Sehun shivering outside the door and his cloth was soaking by rain.. He look at you with his widen eyes... 

 

without thinking a lot of thing, Sehun enter Luhan's house with his wet cloth then grabbing your hand into the bedroom...

 

"Hey wait..."

 

you stuck when he suddenly hug you tightly..

"Next time don't do like this to me... Araso?" 

You keep your mouth in silence.. But,you realise that he was shivering because of the cold weather while his heart race like crazy...

 

"Stay still..." you try to push him sit on the floor while your hand ruffling his hair by the towel that Luhan give to you.. He just sit and watch you drying his hair.. Just like a pet...

 

But you just remind cold and just looking straight at his hair..

"I can't stand it anymore....." he pull your hair and automatically you fall on his lap..

"It's hurt..." 

"I don't care... The important is.. I can stare at you in this distance..." he says calmly at your ears, almost whispering...

 

A peck of kiss suddenly perch at your blushing cheek..

 

make you freezing for a moment...

 

"i'm sorry...."

"Gw-Gwenchana...." 

 

 

"you're wet..."

"it's alright... as long as you can forgive me....

 

"Let's go back.." he gently grabbing your hand.. you followed him without saying any word..

 

"Hyung, im taking her to my home.. we need to study.. for our maths exam tomorrow... wish us luck... And.. thanks coz take care of her... I appreciate it... "

"sehun ah..." luhan call him them handed him an umbrella

"Don't lost her again... araso.."

"I never let her hand go again..."

 

 

In your and his way to home, he continue holding your hand tightly and didnt let it go even once.. until both of you arrive at his home... He take a bath and after that he come and sit beside you at the living room..

 

"Achoooo!!!" 

"Sehun ah.. are you catching cold?? Let me find some medicine for you.."

 

he stopped you...

 

"I didn't need that, as long as im with you... im still okay...." his face was red, cause of his catching cold,but he still can smile to you while his hand always holding at yours...

 

"I'll accompany you sleep this night... but one condition..." you said... his face was shining happily after hearing your precious word..

"EAT THIS MEDICINE FIRST....!! tomorrow we had an exam together... so i don't want you getting sick... so... well yeah....eat this..."

 

he take the pill from your hand and gulp it with water... and suddenly he move close to you and hugged you tightly...

"let me help you study then...." he whisper...

 

Sehun sit beside you, staring at you while you was focus answering the question.. 

 

"kyaa.... It's already 5 question more.... we did it well Se.... aigoo.... why you didn't tell me that you're sleepy..." you smile, because for the first time, he looks like he was acting cute while sleeping and actually... you like  it very much...

you put his hand on your shoulder and try to carry him to his room... But... " yah.... what do you eat huh?? you're really heavy..."

 

out of the blue... 

 

"just sleep here..." he said unconsciously..pull you to lie down with him..

 

well...

you lost your balance... and fall beside him... 

he was faster.. finding your hand and grab it tightly as usual...

"don't break the promise, dear..." he said while his eyes was still close...

 

you just smile... staring at him.... while your hand was warmed from him...

 

second night together...kyakyakya....

 

 

 

 

continue~

 

 

 

AN : im very100x sorry if there is a lot of typing error here.... love you all..... <3