Part 5

OH NO ..!! My Maths Teacher is YOU ..?! =.=" [ExoMuffin]

Your POV

 

He hugs my shoulder and we walk together towards to kitchen... He let me sit on the chair while he'll take over my work, frying the chicken and me, just watching him with my eyes that still teary.. For the first time, I feel something weird with my feelings.. its something that I can't escape from facing it.. Am I fall in love... with HIM..? Whether he would be my first love..? Not Luhan..? But how about my feeling towards Luhan.? what is it means..?

"Why are you stare at me like that... its looks scared.." Sehun stare into my eyes deeply and his face was very near with mine..

"Uhm... A... Aniya... (avoid his eyes)"

"Ahh I see.. Uhm.. Are you feel better now?? I mean... your hand"

"Its feel better now.. Fortunatey, my hand did not burn.. I'm worried if it will getting worst" I looked down to my hand that bandaged by him.

"I will be okay... Gwenchana.. We continue our lesson tomorrow okay.. Today, I'll give you exception.." He said with his meaningful smile

I'm pouted... And nagging loudly but its just inside my heart.. 

"This is for you... Uhm... I think we should eat together... Let me feed you.."

"I can feed myself"

"Don't dispute me... You're my 'wife' now, right.. so.. just open your mouth and eat this food.."

"Sehun ah.. Don't be like this.. i hate it..."

"wae..?" he asked while feeding me the rice with soup and chicken..

'I was afraid to loving you' i let this answer stay in my heart...

 

...........................................................

 

10 p.m

He sit on the couch inside you bedroom, keep his eyes on you with full attention with his cool face and folded his hand, lie down on the couch... He closed his eyes.. You just stare at him.. He must be feel tired now.. You start to feel guilty.. He was very kind to you even though some of his manner annoyed you.. Is he already sleep..? You wake from your bed and find a blanket for him..You come near to him and tucking him..

"You must be feel cold right.. I hope it will help you... And... Gumawo sehunnie.." you whispered beside him and walk back to your bed and sleep...

Sehun open his eyes slowly and smile while staring at you  "you called me sehunnie huh... I like it.. "

 

The next morning...You woke up and ran into the bathroom while he still sleeping.. After a few minutes, you come out from the bathroom and wake him up...

"Sehun ah... wake up... "

"Aigoo... let me sleep for a while... I'm so tired" he still half asleep..

Suddenly you heard a softly melody.. It such as coming from a piano in living room in your house.. Who play it in this early morning..? Serenade To Spring was played by the piano.. I know how to play it with my violin and the one who know how to play it by the piano is..... (you start to walk faster to tthe living room)

"Oppa..!! I know it was you.. " you say it with your cheery and spoiled child voice..

"Good morning Dongsaeng ah..." He hugged you tightly..

                                                Kris : your brother... Studied at Seoul University.. 

> He known as Kris..

> He is your brother

>Caring and loving 

>Study at University

................................................................

 

"Bogoshippo oppa.."

"nado... hehe... Uh.?? Whats wrong with your hand..?" He asked you with his serious face.

"Gwenchana.. its nothing.. Just a mistakes while i'm cooking..."

"Ahh.. I see... By the way.. Where appa..? Omma ?" He said while putting down his bag..

"Appa was outstation now and omma... Omma go with appa.."

" *caressing your hair* Aigoo... My dongsaeng.. Are you alone..?" He suddenly asked a question that you don't know what to answered it..

" Uhm... I'm... " 

Sound knocking is come from your door..Your brother point his eyes on the stair..

"Someone is here..?" he walking up the stair but suddenly stop in the middle of the stair... Sehun walk down the stair, rubbing his eyes and didn't realised Kris presence..

"please don't blame me..oppa !! Eotteokkae..!? What will i do if oppa will punch him.. Oh no.." you monologue and close your eyes tightly..

Kris turned his body and looked at you..

"I guess you're not alone.. But..why he come out from your room... Any words from you, my dongsaeng..?" Kris asked you and it was too scared.. You already know that he didn't like when a stranger entering his dongsaeng's room..

"Annyeong haseyo hyung... I'm Sehun, your neighbour and her tutor for maths subject.. your appa asked me to take care of her.." Sehun said while he still half asleep.. Kris look at him back..

"Why are you sleep at my dongsaeng's room..? you should sleep outside.."

"*sehun glance at you* Hyung, your appa just told me to take care of your daughter.. So, I sleep in her room to make sure she was safe from any danger.. "

"Ah.. Its like that dongsaeng..?" kris oppa asked you to make a confirmation. You just nods.

"kamsahamnida because take care of my dongsaeng Sehun ah... Uhm... Dongsaeng ah, I have to go now.."

"Now..? Where..?"you asked 

"Oppa have something important to do.. Take care dongie ya.. Later I'll buy a special food for you.."

"Araso oppa.. Let me keep your bag into your room.. "

"Aigoo.. my dongsaeng already grown well... Okay.. here my bag.. Sehun ah.. take care of her.."

"araso hyung.. don't worry... " 

 

You walks into Kris's room but you realise that Sehun keep following you..

"Can you stop following me..?"

"I don't want... I want to follow you...my 'future wife' ^^ " he make a puppy eyes..

" *oogle* oh gosh...! please don't dreaming..."

"_______ ya... you'll fall in love with me... we'll see" he said and walk away to your room..

 

7.00 am.

 

Sehun and you together go to the school.. Then suddenly you walks slowly.. He stop and turn back to you..

"waeyo..? " he asked

"the girls will jealous if we walk together.. I don't want it happen.." you said while looking around to make sure nobody recognize them.

"i don't care..."

"but... maybe Luhan will think that we are in relationship now.. I don't want it happen.."

" *jealous* okay.. FINE..! *sigh* " sehun walk faster into the school..

 

You saw Luhan walk towards him and greet him.. But Sehun, he not in a good mood.. is it because of you? maybe..

Luhan whispered to him but his eyes staring at you.. You dodn't recognize him

 

"she's kiyeopta.." Luhan said

"who..?" 

"the girl that talked to you yesterday.."

"ah... kiyeowo..? i don't think so (monologue : yes, she is)"

"I like her behave..." Luhan praise you

"i don't like her" Sehun deliberately said that.. Luhan feels weird about Sehun.. He never say that to a girl..

"do...do you hate her..?" Luhan asked him again about you.. Sehun sigh again..

"Ani.... I love her.." He said with his straight face while looking at Luhan..

both of them stuck for a moment.. and their laugh start to burst...

"Hahahha... Its funny... You're good in joking.. Haha.."

"I know right.. Hyung... Am I joking??"

"I know you're joking" Luhan hit sehun's shoulder

" *force smile* nae... I'm just joking" Sehun said and looking at you..

 

 

Maths time.!!!

 

Maths teacher enter your class. Automatically you turn your head and look at him.. He also look at you and give a *focus* sign to you.. 

Unfortunately....

"______ please stand up and answer this question.." miss Uhm said to you

"O__o *speechless* uh?? errr.... I don't know" you said then turn head and looking to sehun, searching for help..

 

Suddenly....

"May i help her miss..?" someone raise HIS hand.. All student in the class shocked with his act..

You shocked and blush..

"Ok Luhan... you may.." Miss Uhm said and Luhan start to write the answer in the white board.

"Ok... Its correct..  _______ , you must study with him.."

"but. I already have ... (look at Sehun, and he seems like doesn't care about you.. It really hurts you..) Nae.. I will" you said and still waiting for Sehun's reaction..you're frustrated because he didn't give any reaction.

you didn't realise that Luhan walks towards you and smile.. He pat your shoulder. you looking at him..

"Gwenchana... I'll help you no matter how.. *smile* " Luhan said.

" *you looking at Luhan* (monologue : What do i feel right now..? Happy or sad..? My feeling is so weird) *smile at Luhan* NAE.. ^_^ please take care of me..."

"Aigoo.... you're so cute.." Luhan said and pinch your cheek.. Everyone looking at you...

"Ahh..don't touch me... I don't like it..." suddenly you say like that..

"aww... Mian..." Luhan scratching his head

"No... I'm the one who have to say sorry to you.. I still feel awkward now.. maybe it will be okay soon.." you said but your eyes still keeps on Sehun.. No reaction from him.. 

 

Luhan start to teach you.. But everytime you look at him, you'll saw him as Sehun, not Luhan..

 

Sehun stare at you while you didn't recognize his eyes staring at you..He sigh because now you can study with someone that you like and Sehun feels like you get what he teach you..

sehun's monologue : do you happy..? I don't know why i'm feel like this now.. My heart was very hurt.. I don't know why..

 

 

 

continue~