Part 6

OH NO ..!! My Maths Teacher is YOU ..?! =.=" [ExoMuffin]

Kriiiing!!!!!

The corridor crowded with the student that want to go back to home, while Sehun still in the classroom, reads comic then take some rest.. His heart was hurt all the day, by watching you and Luhan hyung laughing together while studying the subject that he always teach you at home.. He take a deep breathe and sigh..And when, Luhan asked you to go back with him, you agreed without care about his feeling.. It makes he feel annoyed with you..

 

otherwise... 

"Erm.. Luhan, I think You should go home alone.."

"huh?? but why..? Earlier, you agree to go home with me right..?"

"Yup but.. Sorry.. I can't.. I forgot that I have to finished my work here.. [sorry i lied] "

"Aww it's okay, I can wait for you until you finished it.."

"You can't..! uhm... I mean... You must be tired.. I think you should go home now.. Maybe next time..."

"okay.. next time... I keep your words.. Bye ^^ " Luhan caressing your hair but you ward his hand

"Don't do like that.. All girls will hate it.. "

"I don't care.. because i like you.. hahaha... see ya..!"

"(O___O) " you lost your words and see him walks away for my [what does he say..?! HE LIKES ME..? seriously..?]

"why are you still here" Sehun leaning his body against the wall and folded his hand.

you turn back and saw him.. " err.. I just,,,"

"Let's go home.. i know you're lying to him.." he said with a deep sigh. But you didn't want to go back home..you just stand and look at him. He stop and turn his head towards you, waiting for your words.

"Uhm... I ... I just want to say... " you want to say something without looking into his eyes.. But all of sudden, now Sehun was in front of you.. very close to you.. You lost you words..Sometimes you gulp.. 

 

Suddenly, he pull your hand hardly back into the class,lock the door and push you against the door..

"Yah..! Do you wanna know some fact of me  today..? i'm totally annnoyed today.. And It's your fault." he close your eyes with his warm hand.. And press his lips towards yours.. With full of energy, your push him until he fall to the ground..

"Y-Yah..! why you do this to me..? You do this stuff without my consent.." you're panting.

"It's all your fault... not mine.. That is a sweet punishment to you because you're very close with other guy..Next time, Don't make me feel annoyed again.. Because, I will do anything beyond your expectation.." He unlock the door and walk out from the class, leaving you alone..

"Why...why you did this to me..? We never had a relationship before.. And you give me your kiss eventhought you didn't love me..? " You said after he disappear from the room, hugging your knee with your teary eyes..your leg feel weak and weak.. Its had to stand anymore..

 

You walk back to home at 7 o'clock. The sky completely dark and its looks like rain will come soon..But you just walk slow and weak to your home. You really didn't want to go back and see his face now..

he didn't love me..! He jus play with my heart.. why he doing that..?

 

Its was raining heavily and you didn't bring an umbrella.. Sehun walk along the street with his umbrella..

"Yah.. Do you know its raining now... why you still walking, and why you didn't just run to your home"

"It's not your business.. "

"I'm not worrying bout you.. I just... I just want to make sure your bag not soaked by rain..." sehun walks towards you with his umbrella.

"Don't touch me..! P-Please don't.. I don't wanna see your face right now.. Please go away..GO AWAY.!! If my books wet, it also not your business.. Teacher will angry to me....NOT YOU..!! " you ward his hand and it makes him startled.

He put the umbella down and snapping your hand, pulling you into his hug..It feels so warm and you can feel his heart beats faster..  Even you refuse to get rid from his arms, he stubbornly to let you go..

"P-Please...."

"Can you feel it...?" He asked.. Suddenly its makes you stop moving and wait for him to continue his words..

"Can you feel, my heart beats faster... Do you hear it..? I think it would be the answer to all the questions that remain unanswered..." He shed your tears and hugs you again.. "Uljima..."

 

                                 *                  *                       *                     *                        *

 

at your house

you stand without doing anything, and just stand with your soaked cloths, while sehun walks into your room and take a towel for you..He dry your hair without any word..The room become silent as nobody in the house..

"I'll cook soup for you.. Go up and take a bath.." he said with his gently voice. You just followed without any words of refuses..

 

A few minutes later, you go to the kitchen to check out for him.. You saw him laid his head on the table..You feel a little bit shock and walk faster towards him..

"Yah.. gwenchana..?"you asked..

"eo?? yah, your soup is ready to eat.. better you eat it now before it turns to cold.." he said with his weak voice.. You saw his face was red and to put your palm on his cheek..he didn't refure it because his body was very weak..

"Y-Yah...you have a high fever.. you're hot now... What should I do..? W-Wait here... I'll find medicine for you.." 

Sehun stop you by holding your hand tightly.. "Don't go to anywhere.. Just stay here... With me.. " He laid his head on your shoulder..

Out of the blue.. You start to move your hand to his hair and caressing it..

mian.....

 

 

 

continue....

 

 

 

 

 


Kyaa..!! finally i did it.. hahaha.. I already update my fic.. sorry late to update this story (bow).. I hope you enjoy reading this fic.. hehe.. Love you all guys... >.<

 

please upvote,subscribe and comment ^^ (peace hehehe)