Part 4

OH NO ..!! My Maths Teacher is YOU ..?! =.=" [ExoMuffin]

Sehun come back from his home after 15 minute later, with carrying his school uniform, entering your room without knocking the door.. You look at him with wider eyes... You just finished bathing a minutes ago and now drying your hair.. You feels like your heart stop beating, then you're sigh and continue drying your hair.. 

"you're fragrant.. ^^ ... why don't you wait for me... I'm still not taking my bath... " his cynical smile appear on his face again and looking you from up to down, with his hand folded and leaning his body against the door...

"bathe yourself... don't take me enter the bathroom with you..so crap..." you ogle and resting yourself by putting your hands under your chin and throw your view outside the window..

"(make face like this :[ ) hmph... okay then..." he answered and took of his jacket..and then his shirt..

"omo...wait...wait.. i think i should wait outside..." you said and take a large step towards the door.. But he stop you, he standing in front of the door.. You look at the floor and didn't put your eyes on his body.. He smiled.. and grabing your hand..

"Yah...let me go.. " you speak roughly but still look at the floor.. "don't play to me... I don't like when you play like this.. I'm feel... uncomfortable... really... urgh... Sehun ah... Let me go..! " suddenly you push him strongly and escape from the door..

Sehun pouts and scratching his head.. And entering the bathroom and washing himself..

 

after 10 minutes

Sehun open the the door and called your name...

 

"wae..?!!" you yelled from downstair, feels lazy to walk up the stair..

"Are you cooking..?" he asked

"cook..? for what..?!"

"yah..!! we still haven't take our dinner..."

You just ignored him and turn on the television and watch your favourite drama..Sometimes you're always sigh when he calling your name in a thousands times...

"Are you deaf..?"he whispered at your ears..He so near.. When you want to moved away from him, hastily he grab your hair and hugged you..

"Are you want to run away from me.. unfortunately...You can't do that... *cynical smile*  I'm too strong.. You can't go from my hug..

"It doesn't make any impression on me.. Yah..! Your hug was not warm... (look sharp into his eyes)" Your hand not stop from pushed him backward.

"So... How about my kiss.? Maybe its warm.."

"Oh no thanks..." You managed to escape from the arms of that guy

"your so rude. . " Sehun grab your hand keep you back into his hug..

 

After getting tired with his manners, you just stop pushing him and sigh, stepping his feet then ran towards the kitchen.. He chased me.. you start laughing.. Him too..

"stoooooooppp..hahaha... I'm tired...  huh.. (exhausted) Sehun ah.. I'll cook for you but... Help me.. Ara"

"Okay... Lets acts as we already married... Like We Got Married show... yehet" He said while carrying vegetable out from the refrigerator..

"Okay then..." You answered without looking at him, with a heart that bumping so fast..

"whoa.. your mood change now... its all of sudden.. daebak.. " he glance at you and give vegetable to you.. 

"you want me to cut it" he propose..

"Do you can.?" a bit doubt from you

"trust me.. Yobo.." he said and smile to you... Your start blushing again..

"Ara..." you suddenly say it with a softly voice

"hahahaha..."

"why are you laughing..?"

"you already acts like a wife to me...hahahah... (jump3) I like you...seriously..." he said while laughing..

"Haha..so.. Should I called you Yobo too..?" you asked

"You must called me with that name.. " he smile to you..

Wait.. He smile! Purely smile from him! OMO.. You just monologue yourself.. You feels that the word will burst out from your mouth but you still stop it..

"But... Outside this house... you can't... We like this.. Just when we were here..."

"Araso" you feel a bit sad from what he say just now... "Ahh you're right.. We can't be like this outside this house...because.. Luhan oppa will think that we already be a couple...Aniya..Aniya.. He can't know about this.. nae..." you talk to yourself while frying Chicken..but Sehun still heard it..

 

Your POV

 

I glance at him for a moment after I mention Luhan oppa's name.. OMO.. His faced turned red.. Is he angry to me..? He's jealous..? Jinjja..? aniya... He never attracted to a girl like me... Why suddenly i feel so sad..? something wrong with me.. Ignore it... nae...

 

I glance at him again to see his reaction but suddenly...

"Argh..!!" the oil from frying pan spill onto my hand... Ai..!! Its Hurt..!!

"You should be more careful" he ran close to me and take me into the bathroom, turn on the cool water and put my hand into that water.. "hold on in a few second" he ran away and bring a towel into the bathroom...

My tear flow on my cheek..I can't stop it.. This is really hurt..! 

He shed my tear, look into my eyes and say "if you wanna cry..just cry.. I'm still here..for you... " .. 

After that, I start to cry noisely... "Its really hurt...Aoww.!! I can't think everything anymore..(cry and cry) "

He hugged me tightly.. Its makes me feel calm.. And my hand didn't feel hurt for a moment..

"If you cry.. I feel hurt too.. My heart like stop beating when I saw you precious tears flow out from your eyes.. don't cry.. You'll be okay....yo... Yobo"

 

continue~