Yuri

My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You must be Tiffany.” She said cheerfully while looking at me. How does she know? I said to myself. Suddenly she took off her hat. I didn’t realize that she took off her hat because I was mesmerized with her eyes. I’ve seen that eyes before. Eyes that I will never forget. 

 

 

I was shocked but I still manage to push my hand forward to her and finally we shook hands, “I’m Yuri. Nice to meet you beautiful.”  She said winking. “T-Tifanny” I introduced myself and she let go of my hands, I felt my heart skipped a beat. From that moment, I know I’ve fallen for her…..… Again...

 

 

The professor called Mr. Amross who teaches us about singing technique just started the class with introduction and asked us to introduce us one by one. After the introduction finished. He started discussing about the study plan for the whole year and continued with our course topic. Sica was daydreaming and she frowned when she saw what I was doing.

 

 

“Hey” I ignored her and I kept drawing random lines.

 

 

“What are you doing?” she asked concerned. She rests her head on my shoulder. “Are you ok?” I just smiled at her. I was still drawing line when suddenly I heard Yuri whispered to Taeyeon so I stopped.  

 

 

“Are they some kind of…….. Together?” luckily I have sharp ear so I could listen to what they say. I bet Yuri doesn’t know anything about that. Because she is not a vampire I guess. Poor yuri….

 

 

“She isn’t your next victim right??! Remember Yuri, You are taken! Don’t play with her or Sica. Or else, I will kill you.” Taeyeon looked at Yuri and emphasized the last sentence and Yuri just smirked at her. “I don’t think that they are together... I don’t know. Why don’t you ask her yourself?” Taeyeon continued and shrugged. I could sense a hint of jealousy in her tone when she said that to Yuri. 

 

“Wooooo. Someone is jealous. Don’t worry midget! I will keep the other one for you.” Said Yuri while laughing.

 

 

When the class dismissed. I headed to my next class, which was History class. Luckily it was the same as Jessica, Taeyeon, and Yuri. For Heechul and Siwon, because their major were different from us, so we have different classes.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

History class is always the boring class of all time whether its music or history of the city. The teacher mostly old, weird, and bald or grey hair. I can’t be bothered remembering the teacher’s name… Why can’t I get a handsome or pretty or even y teacher for once??? Ok. Enough distraction and continue to the main story… Most of the students were listening to the professor except the one sitting at the back.

 

 

The one sitting in the front were paying attention, taking notes, and listening. Because they are all nerds or at least pretending to be a nerd. The one at the back mostly playing, daydreaming or sleeping like jessie, or even flirting and exchanging numbers with others like what Yuri did. My chocolate is so naughty. I should distract her.

 

 

“Yuri right?” I asked her, trying to distract her from those evil student who wants to take my chocolate. She just nodded.

 

 

“So how do you know Taeyeon?” I asked her. I looked at her face, her eyebrow slowly going down to her eyes, her nose, her lips, and then the way she looked at me and the way she talked before. She really reminds me of someone. Someone………. that I will never have…

 

 

She smiled, “it’s a long story. But I will make it quick for you. Well. I met her loooooooooong time agooooooo and we became friends and we separated because I had to move to another country. But now I’m back and I just met her again.” she said while grinning.. Such a dork..

 

 

“owhhhhh. Where are you from then?” I asked her again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter