Everybody is related

My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What’s wrong?” Sica asked concern. She never pays attention… Well… That’s our Sica... If she pays attention then probably that’s not our Sica…

 

 

“Them………..” I said pointing to the group with my index finger.

 

 

“Ooppaaaaaaaaaa, taenggoooooo long time no seeeeeeeeee oooohhhhhhh how are you guys???? Ohmyyygaaaaaaaawd~~~~ I miss you guys soooooooo muchhhhh You guys still looks the same Ohhhhhhhh I bet this year is gonna be fuuuuuuuuun~” I said quickly without a single stop and I ran to them and hugged them one by one.

 

 

“Siwon oppa heechul oppa..! Long time no see.” Jessica added happily and smiled. It’s good that she still remembers their name… I thought that she forgot about those two already... Coz we haven’t met like ages… “Taeyeon-nah….… Long time no see...” She whispered and a smile form a little bit on her face.

 

 

All of them are vampires. Taeyeon and heechul are siblings by blood. They always stick together no matter what happen.

 

The reason is because they are the last blood of the Kim family. Their parents got into accident when they were protecting them.  So they have to watch over each other’s back. Moreover, Siwon is heechul’s best friend. As Heechul’s best friend it means Taeyeon’s best friend too.  Siwon doesn’t like to talk about his family. So I don’t know much about him.

 

 

“You guys know each other?!” said Siwon shocked. Siwon doesn’t know that Jessie and I knew Taeyeon and heechul…. Poor Siwonie…

 

 

“Yeah... Of course.” Sica and I said in unison.

 

 

“How can I not know them? Sica and t--- mmhhhmm..“ Sica cut me off by putting her hand on my mouth prevent me to say more.

 

 

“Let’s sit mushroom.” She said flatty while holding my hand and dragged me with her.

 

 

Here’s the truth about Jessica and Taeyeon... You must be wondering why would Sica do that right??? Well…… it’s because of they used to be together until one day Taetae decided to break up with her for some reason. I’m not sure why they don’t want to try to go back together… Even though they looked cute together back then... :/

 

 

So….. At the end they walked to their separate way. Sica with me while Taeyeon with her brother…… Then the siblings met Siwon… And then about Siwon, Jessie, and I.. We met first before Jessie and I met Kim siblings. Which explain why Siwon doesn’t know about Taengs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter