Heart Breaking Past

My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To: Taetae

7.53pm

Sure… Where do you want to meet?

 

 

16 minutes passed.

 

 

From: Taetae

8.09pm

At the garden near the school stadium would be great… =)

 

 

To: Taetae

8.15pm

Arraso. I’m coming.. C ya..

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Taeyeon and I were lying on the grass under the tree. It was around 8.30pm so the garden was quiet because not many people were there, probably only some couple. Taeyeon and I were looking to the sky and enjoying the weather, the night sky, the stars, and the moon. The weather wasn’t cold or hot. It was warm and so nice. I wonder what Jessie was doing. She doesn’t know that I was here with Taetae. I should have texted her but my battery was gone. Suddenly Taetae started the conversation, breaking the silence between us.

 

 

“How is she these days?” Taeyeon asked still looking at the sky. “Does she know that you were here with me?” she asked again while checking time from her phone.

 

 

“Hmm? No… she doesn’t know… I wanted to tell her but my phone has no battery.” I said while showing her my dead phone. “As you see today… She’s fine… I guess…” I told her and she just listen and stay quiet. “Sometimes she missed you and then she asked about you.” I added serious. Suddenly she sat down instead of lying down and stayed quiet as she watched her surrounding.

 

 

“Why don’t you two go back together? I think she still wants you after all these years, you know?” I asked her curious. “You guys look cute together back then... Why did you guys have to break that up?” I asked her, remembering about the past and smiled.

 

 

“I can’t.” she mumbles sadly. “Why can’t?? I bet she would change for you.” I frowned when she said she couldn’t. I don’t know why she said she couldn’t. Did she find someone else already? Hmm.. I thought to myself.

 

 

“No fanny.. No one can replace her.” I looked at her shocked and she just smiled a little bit. Woah! Did she just read my mind like Jessie did? Don’t tell me we have bond too. It’s so cool! I thought to myself.

 

 

She smiled again. I bet she just read my mind. “There is something that can change and something that can’t change.” She said looking to the sky again and ignored my gaze.

 

 

“I know. But this matter is not big right??” I asked while looking at her.

 

 

She stayed quiet for a while, “Once a cheater, always be a cheater.” She said flatty still avoiding my gaze.

 

 

“Woah Taetae.. Why so serious?” I said chuckling. “What do you mean a cheater?? She cheated on you with her sleep right?? You are so cute.” I shook my head and pinched her cheek. This girl is so funny I thought to myself.

 

 

“Is that what she told you?” she looked at me and frowned.

 

 

We stayed quiet enjoying the night until she started the conversation again. “I was supposed to be back home the week after but I finished everything faster than I thought... I wanted to surprise her so I got home without telling her anything.. I told her I would be back next week.” She chuckled and stopped for a minute.

 

 

“But when I got home I found her sleeping with a stupid human…. And the worst part is there was a bite mark on the human’s neck. So I guess they were just finished with that.” She continued to explain while holding back her tears. Jessica lied to me? Why? I’m her best friend for sake. I can’t believe she lied to me. I will demand her explanation.

 

 

There was a silent for couple of minutes, I looked at her eyes when suddenly I saw first drop of tears was about to fall but she just blinked it away and avoid my gaze by looking straight ahead.

 

 

“I………” she started again and she stopped. I changed my position from lying down to sitting and moved closer to her. “Tae. I’m sor--” she raised her hand to prevent me for saying anything. Thanks to my big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter