Another Trouble

My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our meeting or date you can say just passed like that, I can say that I really enjoyed her company. We spent almost 5 hours in the library plus the restaurant  only chatting and joking with each other. Time surely flew so fast.

 

 

She was so friendly, dorky, and also flirty. I got to know her better, I knew that she had girlfriends. Like a lot! I was not surprise with that though. But she didn’t admit it. She told me that she only had three ex-girlfriends. Such a liar… who would believe her??? Look at her. She can’t even stop flirting or stop being a ert for a minute. Oh my goodness, she is the worst.

 

 

She also has a younger sister called Yoona. Well they are not related by blood, Yoona’s family name is IM and yuri’s family name is Kwon. I don’t know why Yuri told me that Yoona is her sister. Yuri didn’t talk about it. Maybe because Yuri doesn’t have any sister and Yoona was an orphanage kid. I remember that Yuri said she loves Yoona as her little sister, so maybe that was the reason why she took her as her own sister. Yuri also told me that Yoona was born in 1990.. Very young.. 

 

 

Oh yeah, Yuri also likes pink… The same as me, so happy finally I met someone who has the same desire as me. She likes swimming and yoga, so no wonder she has a nice body. She also quite rich for a human... I think she is a human? I still can’t tell.

 

 

Sica came to my room and jumped to on my bed, “How was your dateeeeeeeeeeeee???????????” she asked me while smilling widely and blinking innocently.

 

 

I glared while pointing my index finger at her, “Yaaaaaaah!! Neeeooo!!  I remember what you did yesterday. I’m going to kill you now.” I snapped at her while chasing after her.

 

 

“Hahahhahahahahhaha… No.. No.. Don’t kill me…” she grinned innocently while running away. We kept running around for 5 minutes. I could grab her easily but I just wanted her to move. Not only sleeping all the time.

 

 

“Stop! I can’t run anymore.” she hissed at me while showing off her long white fangs. “Or I will scream.” she threaten me.

 

 

I gave her my annoyed look, “You dare to show your fangs at me? Really? And don’t scream!” Yep… You really really don’t want to hear her shriek. When she squealed, she could ruin human ears. Can you imagine? I’m a vampire and my hearing is much more sensitive than humans. I could be deaf because of her.

 

 

“Fanny-ah, I’m hungry.” She said, pleading. Her face looked so pale. Like she didn’t have blood for 10 days. Joking! We can’t stand for not taking blood for more than 4 days… We will die... But for some vampires, they can handle it for not taking blood more than 6 days. Just not many vampires, only some of them…

 

 

“When was the last time you eat?” I asked her hastily.

 

 

“uhmmm… Maybe 5 days?” she r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter