A wonderful day?????

My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six days has passed by since Tiffany, Jessica, and Taeyeon met Yoona; Yuri’s sister. Everyone has been acting very weird these past few days after the incidence. Jessica and Taeyeon didn’t act normally towards Yuri. Mostly Jessica who ignored Yuri and Yuri did the same thing to Jessica. Tiffany realized the sudden changing between all of them but she just ignored it. She thought that she was only over thinking about the situation or maybe because Jessica was jealous because Yuri got to spend time with Tiffany.

 

 

Today was the special day for tiffany because she had another date with Yuri. Tiffany was getting ready inside the room when Yuri texted her saying that she was on her way to pick tiffany.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I haven’t seen Jessie since this morning. I don’t know that she was still sleeping or she was going out somewhere. Maybe she was busy. Perhaps she would call me later.

 

 

‘Ahh I think it’s enough… of course have to look good for a date with my Yuri. I really can’t wait~~~.’ I said to myself while looking at the mirror.

 

 

‘I really love Friday! Omg! i look so pretty.’ I continued while mesmerizing myself.

 

 

I was in the toilet when the dorm bell ringing. I guessed Yuri came earlier than I expected. I hurried myself from the toilet to open the door so Yuri wouldn’t have to wait for so long.

 

 

“Hi…” she said while looking at me up and down. “You look….. Lovely.” She continued while smiling at me.

 

 

“Aww.. Thanks Yuri. You look good too.” I smiled at her. She was wearing her leather jacket but this time it was different color. This time, she was wearing a black leather jacket with a simple jeans shirt and a long black pants with a pair of black shoes.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

Yuri and I were walking around the park. We were talking and laughing when a lady came to us and ruined the moment.

 

 

“Yuri. What are you doing here?” said the lady to Yuri. “Who is she?” she glared at me while pointing her finger at me. I don’t like this lady.

 

 

“Hello Hyuna.” Yuri said to the lady. So she is Hyuna. Yuri told me last time that she wasn’t a nice girlfriend and you wouldn’t want to be with her.

 

 

Yuri looked at me for a second asking for my permission and I smiled at her. “This is… My girlfriend, Tiffany.” Yuri said and entwined our fingers.

 

 

‘I wish it was true.’ I said to myself.

 

 

“Your Girlfriend?? I thought I was your girlfriend.” Hyuna said while looking dirty at me.

 

 

‘Ahhh.. Drama queen.’

 

 

“Yah! Tiffany! Where are you?” Jessie said through her mind. “Omg Jessie. Not now…!” I replied back to her. Sometimes she always showed up not in the right time… Well that’s Jessie... “Why?! We need to talk!” Jessie insisted. “We can talk later. Just not now.” I replied her while trying to listen to Yuri and her girlfriend wannabe. “We need to talk now. Where are you?” she said but I just ignored her.

 

 

I didn’t listen to half of Yuri’s conversation because I was talking to Jessie. I know for sure that they were fighting.... Yuri looked at me and I had no idea what she was thinking about.

 

 

“---Prove to me!” Hyuna said challenging Yuri.

 

 

“She is my girlfriend.” Yuri emphasized the ‘girlfriend’ word to Hyuna.

 

 

‘I wish I wishh~~ Aww I’m blushing’ I said to myself while looking to the ground.

 

 

“Yeah so?? Prove it to me then.” Hyuna said. It was more like a statement for me.

 

 

‘Gosh! I don’t like her. Just leave already! I feel like I want to punch her or maybe she could be my food!! Yumm~~’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter