The Truth Part 1

My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up early morning and Yuri was gone. She wrote me a note saying that she went out to buy something to cook for us tonight. Meanwhile, Yoona still inside her room probably still her La La land. It was very early but I managed to look around the house and drank some blood to fulfill my hunger. It’s not gonna be funny if I get hungry so sudden in front of them. So I don’t want to risk it.

 

 

I was cooking some breakfast for both of them when Yuri came home from shopping. I know I know… I’m not a good chef. But I will try to cook again… I never touch any stove since the day Jessica burnt our kitchen.. From that day, we never design a house with a kitchen inside. We don’t need it anyways...

 

 

After couple of minutes cooking, I knew that Yuri has arrived but I pretend that I didn’t know. Yuri still doesn’t know that I was a vampire. Well.. I haven’t told her yet.

 

 

“mmmmhhhmm… smells good. What is that?” Yuri came to the kitchen and put all the groceries that she bought.

 

 

“Just some omelet with cheese, mushrooms, and onion.” I answered while turning the omelet.

 

 

“Awww… I’m such a lucky person…” Yuri giggled. She is so cute.

 

 

After we finished our breakfast, we decided to play on the beach. I chose to sunbathe while Yuri and Yoona chose to play volleyball with some neighbor that they know. We just spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach.

 

 

 

We didn’t realize that nighttime came. Time surely flew so fast. So we decided to got back home and clean ourselves. Yuri was the first one to clean up because she has to cook for us while I was the second one and Yoona was the last one. I finished bath and didn’t know what to do… So I chose to look at their book collection for something to read. Suddenly, I saw Yuri’s photo book.

 

 

“Unnie~~~” Yoona came from behind and wrapped her arms tightly around me. I was surprise from her sudden movement so dropped the photo book.

 

 

“Erh? You dropped something... Silly…” she chuckled and touched my nose. “Here. Lemme take it for you…” she suggested while picking up the book from the floor.

 

 

“Ahhh!!! It’s yuri’s photo book. I haven’t seen it in ages! Correction! I wanted to look at it but she never allow me… I tried to find it but she always hide it somewhere... yeah.. that’s Yuri… full of secret…” she explained quietly while turning the book around.

 

 

“Ohhhh.”

 

 

“I’m glad that you found it! Do you want to look at it??? Well.. Yuri is cooking.. So she is busy.. Now it’s my chance to look at it too!” she thanked me and moved to the couch.

 

 

“Nahh… I will just wait for her... We can look together later.” I shook my head and smiled at her. I went to the kitchen to drink something then Yoona called me.

 

 

“pssst… psssttt… Unnie… Uniieeee! Come here!” Yoona whispered.

 

 

I came to her with my drink with me, “Unnie!! Is this you?!! Why were you in here?!” she whispered slowly.

 

 

I spitted the water from my mouth, “What?! Me??! It’s impossible!” I said loudly.

 

 

She blinked her eyes rapidly, “You are a vampire too??” she frowned. “Everyone is a vampire! When is my turn??!” she shook her head.  

 

 

She looked back to the book, “You are really something…”

 

 

“Huh?? What do you mean too and how do you know about vampire?!” I questioned her.

 

 

“Ofcourse I know about vampire, unnie! Hahaha. Taeyeon unnie and heechul oppa are vampires siblings, right? How can I not know?” she turned her head back to the photo book.

 

 

‘She knows about vampire? WAAAOOW..’

 

 

I frowned, “Unnie! Stop talking to yourself.” She laughed. “LOOK LOOK!! You look gorgeous in here!! Look..! So preeeeeeetty!” Yoona said excited while pointing the picture. “Be my girlfriend, Unnie! Come on unnie… Yeah? Yeah?” she nagged me.

 

 

I looked at her with ‘are you kidding’ face and she continued, “I’m just kidding unnie!!” she laughed and kissed my c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter