Is it a Date?

My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Time flew so fast. I didn’t realize that couple of days has passed by since the crying incidence that night. I haven’t talked to Jessie because she lied to me. Why would she lie! I live with her for more than 100 years for sake!

 

 

 I only talk to her when she asked me about something. I barely say something for more than 30 words. I know I know… I mean… But it’s still her fault. Who told her to lie to me? I wanted her to realize that something is wrong with us. So she could explain to me why and tell me the truth… and hope she wont lie to me anymore. She doesn’t know that Taetae told me the story and I’m not going to tell her about that. I wanted to hear from her perspective too.

 

 

Mr. Amroz who teaches the singing class just started the class by handling us the assignment schedule. He then explained to the class about the assignment. It’s about writing a couple of songs. Depends how many you want to write as long as it’s more than 1 song. He decided there would be two people in one group. He also decided the group.

 

 

He picked the name randomly and I was hoping I would be in the same group with jess or at least my friend.. Not some random student who I don’t really know or worst I want to eat them. But guess what?! I’m in one group with Yuri! Awww… I’m so happy right now.

 

 

Have another guess!! Taengsic with each other! I really can’t wait to see how they will handle the situation. Mr. Amroz told us that he would be collecting the assignment next week with that he finished the class.

 

 

“Fanny-ah, can I borrow your phone for a second?” Taeyeon asked me. “What for?” I asked her curious. “ummm…. I want to know Sica’s number. Don’t tell her that.” Taeyeon told me through her mind. “Why don’t u ask her yourself?? Seriously tae..!” I told her through my mind.

 

 

Sica is standing beside me. So I can’t talk with Taeyeon normally.. I have to use the telepathy. I think that’s what you called it..

 

 

“pleaseeee… pretty please fanny.. Don’t be mean like Sica.”  She begged.
 

 

“Fine.. Here.. Check it yourself..” I smirked while giving my phone to her. After she finished with that. She gave it back to me.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Baby please don’t leave me.” tiffany pleads while holding her girlfriend’s hand preventing her from leaving.

 

“Wh-where is your promise? Y-you told me that you would never leave me.” Tiffany added while sobbing.

 

“I’m sorry tiffany. But I can’t be with you.” she said while trying to lose from tiffany’s grip.

 

“W-why?? W-we were fine before.” Tiffany said while standing in front of the door.

 

“Yes. We were. I have to go fanny. I can’t stay with you. You told me that you would do anything to make me happy right? Now let me go.” She said while crying.

 

“Why? Tell me why?” Tiffany said and still blocking the door to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter