21 Questions?

My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany and Yuri decided to meet at the library. The library was huge. It’s a five storey building. The first floor was the computer lab, where students could use all the computers freely, the second to the fourth floor were the bookstore, students could get all the books that they needed and there was also quiet environment area, the place where students need quiet environment to study, and the last floor can be used for students who want to chill out with their friends or having a group meeting.

 

 

Yuri and Tiffany stayed here for almost two hours. Tiffany could hear her stomach started to growl… it was so embarrassing for tiffany. Luckily they stayed at the last floor, the place was noisy and other students were busy with their own groups. So no one could hear her stomach except her…. And Yuri maybe...

 

 

“What do you think of this lyrics? This is the first half.” Yuri showed me her book that she used to write the lyrics.

 

 

I read through the lyrics and try to sing it.

 

 

Dwie museun daesareul halji 
Aneun geujeo geureon deuramacheoreom



Chungbunhi yesangdoen jinbuhan seutoriya

Oh bamsae nanun yaegiwa jeojeun geu nunbit



Bukkeureoun ilgicheoreom sumgyeojigo


Maeil dulmanui baegya sok nege mutdeon 


Annyeong, Really really good goodbye

 

 

“You have a very nice voice.” She told at me while grinning, after I finished singing the song.

 

 

“Really? Thank you” I thanked her.

 

 

“Are you alright Fany-ah?? Your face is red.” She asked me concerned. Oh! Crap! I didn’t realize my face was red. See… it’s all because of Yuri. First my head, now my face... Next? What else? 

 

 

“Yeah. I’m fine. Ha ha ha..” this is so embarrassing. uhhh.

 

 

“Yuri. The lyrics is nice but I think you missed something in between.” I continued so I could distract her from my red face. I added couple of words to the lyrics and I gave it back to Yuri.

 

 

She read through the lyrics, “Yeah. It’s nice… This is better.” She nodded and smiled at me.

 

 

We discussed the lyrics for couple of minutes until she decided that we should take a break.

 

 

She took me to the restaurant near our university. The restaurant was quite big, seem expensive, and also popular for a small town like this. You can tell because a lot of people were queuing outside to get their seat. There were big tables with comfortable wooden seats in the middle of the restaurant and also couple of small table on the corner near the windows. The noise level wasn’t loud. It was just a pleasant buzz and the staff was very friendly too. It was a perfect place for a date or just chilling with your friends.  

 

 

The staff welcomed us the moment we entered the café, “Hello, welcome to Vutally.” Said the friendly waitress.  “Can we get two seats near the window please?” Yuri asked and winked at the beautiful waitress. Did she really have to wink at her?? Was It really necessary? Oh My Goodness, this girl. *shaking head*

 

 

“Sure. Please follow me.” Said the friendly waitress and smiled.

 

 

We decided to sit near the windows so we could enjoy the view. The view was amazing and it could take your breath away. The sky was dark and you could see lights around the city. The city sparkles and twinkles. It was such a brilliant view.

 

 

“Hello madams, my name is Victoria. I will be your waitress for today.” She smiled. 'So Victoria… Interesting...' I said to myself.

 

 

“What would you like to order for today?” asked Victoria.

 

 

“Umh… Can I have one white angel fettuccini and a glass of Vutally signature, please?” said Yuri, still looking at the menu.

 

 

“Alright. What about you mam?” Victoria turned her head to me.

 

 

“Can I have spaghetti alla Vutally and a glass of pink martini? Thanks.” I said while giving back the menu to the waitress.

 

 

Victoria repeated the order and left. When she repeated the order I saw yuri taking a glance at the waitress’s asset. You know which part i was talking about.. Then when Victoria left, I swear I saw Yuri looking at her bum this time... This girl is really a ert! Maybe that’s the effect of being taeyeon’s friend, I said to myself.

 

 

“That’s definitely taeyeon’s effect. I knew it!” Jessie said to me from her mind. “Yah!! What are you doing?!” I said back to her and rolled my eyes. “Me??? Talking to you obviously… it seems like someone is having a date…. Why you didn’t tell me and also why can’t I join?? Hahahhahaa..” said jessica, teasingly.  I rolled my eyes again.

 

 

“Mind if I ask what’s wrong with your eyes?” Yuri asked me confused. I think she saw that I rolled my eyes couple of times.

 

 

“I talk to you later when I got back. I’m going to kill you for this.” I told Jessie through my mind.  “I wont go anywhere. Enjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter