Family Vacation

My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh bamsae nanun yaegiwa jeojeun geu nunbit

Seotuldeon neoui gobaekdo ijen bukkeureoun ilgicheoreom sumgyeojigo

 

 

“Goodmorning my princess. How was your sleep??”

 

 

“Good morning Yuwwwwreee. I had a nice sleep..” I said while trying to sound cute.

 

 

“Ahh good to hear it… You know, I had a dream about you… How beautiful you were and how special you are to me.. hahaha..”

 

 

‘OMG… I’m fluttered. Such a sweet talker.’

“Uh hu.”

 

 

“Have you finished? Can I pick you up now?”

 

 

“Yeepp.. I will see you in front of your car, I guess?”

 

 

“No! Of course not! I will pick you up!” awwww.. such a gentleman..

 

 

“Alrity. Bye bye~”

 

 

“Bye, my love.”

 

 

Right! Yuri and I had a plan to go to visit her beach house because of our long holiday… A lot of things happened yesterday. I became Yuri’s girlfriend, Our first kiss, Jessica’s sudden tantrum, and we also met yuri’s ex girlfriend. I sill can’t believe that yuri and I got together. It happened so fast. Well. Not really fast because we’ve known each other quite long time too. So perhaps this is the time to go to the next level.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

After couple of minutes waiting for Yuri and my little problem. Finally she came to pick me up. She was such a gentle lady. She kissed my cheek when we met, also brought my suitcase to her car park, and opened the door for me. I was surprised when I saw her car… She has such a nice taste.

 

 

 

 

Before we got into the car, “Babe.. Where is my morning kiss?” She asked gently.

 

 

I shook my head and sang, “Nooooo~~”

 

 

“Hmphh…” she pouted and pretended to be mad at me.

 

 

‘So cute…’

 

 

I hugged her and raised my right brow, “Why you just ask me now? Hmmm..?”

 

 

“Because…. Ummhh… Jessie was there….. Before…. And…. I’m shy girl….” she explained cutely while pouting and blinking innocently.

 

 

‘Why does she has to bring up Jessie. I don’t wanna talk about her.’

 

 

I stopped hugging her, “Lets go now…” I suggested.

 

 

 

 

“Eh?! Why?! Did I say something wrong???” she scratched her head, confused.

 

 

“No.” I said and kissed her lips.

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

“Yuri… what should I call you?” I asked her. I haven’t asked her about this.. We should make a love call to each other..

 

 

“Hmm.. Is there anything you want, babe?” she asked me back.

 

 

“Errr… Chocolate????” I joked while titling my head.

 


She looked at me and frowned, “Cho-Chocholate? Why?” She questioned it while looking straight to the road again.

 

 

“Erhmm.. Because you are dark and sweet like a chocolate?” I answered while showing off my eye smiles.

 

 

She looked at me and smiled, “You have a very nice eye smile… I’m so fluttered. You should smile more.” She suggested which making me blushed.

 

 

“Do you know that have a very nice eye smile, my princess? You should smile more.” Said tiffany’s girlfriend while hugging tiffany.

 

“I will…” Tffany said while showing off her eye smile again.

 

“That’s for me only. Hmmm…” Tiffany’s girlfriend demanded. Then she touched tiffany’s nose and she smiled.


“You shouldn’t show it to other people. Got it?” She kissed her on the cheek and tiffany just nodded.

 

“Because you are mine.” Whispered her girlfriend and she kissed tiffany’s lips.

 

 

I shook my head from my sudden flashback of me and her. Yuri always remind me of her. This made me frown or sad.

 

 

‘I miss her. But she isn’t here. Yuri is. I should stop thinking about her.’

 

 

I bet Yuri didn’t see me frowning because she just smiled and continued talking, “--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter