THIRTEEN

MATE(S)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI GUYS! first, I want to say sorry for a really long update. I almost think to stop writing about this story because I'm stuck and campus life keeping me away from aff HAHAHA. anyway, here's double update for all of you! For the next chapter, I'll update as soon as possible! Love you all and happy reading! 

-----

 

“So close.” Sehun muttered and stem his step.

“Just keep going maknae.” Baekhyun commanded in annoyance tone.

“So close hyung.” Sehun mutter again, feeling his heart beat become faster.

Sehun starts to run again, three times faster than usual. Behind him all pack groan when Sehun almost gone from their sight. The fact that there is no one can stop –or at least make Sehun slow down make them more annoyed. Sehun already wait since forever for this time to come. A time that he will find his mate once again.

Busy to grumble, the pack didn’t realize that Sehun had stop from his way. Make all of them barge one by one.

“Argh!” D.O yelled as he bump into Kris enormous wolf form.

“MWO YA?!” D.O yelled again when he feel his back being attack and the fact that Chanyeol big wolf was groan behind him, make D.O sigh in depressed. He is being pressed in the middle of 2 wolf that 2 times bigger than his size *no offense*.

“Don’t stop so suddenly you idiot!” Luhan screamed and turn back into his human form. The other do the same and complain to Sehun. Yet Sehun to astonish to hear what all of them have grumbled.

“I found her.” Sehun whisper as he transform back into his human form.

In front of him, there is a two story small house that almost wood-based. On the second floor there is a window –an open window with a girl sit on the edge of the window frame. Letting her black jet hair sweep by the night wind. Her eyes gazing the star and the moonbeam that shine truly beautiful tonight.

Sehun has to fight the urge to hug and secure her in his embrace. Occupied by his internal fight he doesn’t even realize that his body lose and already made their way to his mate but a strong arm held Sehun back and the others sealed Sehun ways.

“Not now Sehun.” Said Suho and made Sehun’s pupil change red, apprising that he is angry.

“Get your sense back maknae!” Growled Kris as Sehun tried to escape from Suho’ grip. Sehun frowns and inhale deeply to grab his sense back.

“Good.” Kris patted Sehun’s shoulder.

“I want her so bad.” Sehun whispered and of course the others werewolf can hear him due their sharp hearing.

“Not now little puppy.” Luhan copied Suho’s word and head-locked Sehun to ligthen the mood. Yet, the mood become gloomier right after he said it.

“I know. She is someone else lovers right now.” Sehun scowled while digging his bare foot into the ground.

“She’s beautiful. I hope she is my mate and not yours.” Lay elbowed Sehun’s side and chuckled.

Shock by what Lay has said, Sehun turned his gaze from Rong to give Lay a really really dead glare.

“Keep dreaming hyung.” Sehun reply coldly and bring his eyes back to Rong – immediately soften.

“Ups.” Lay snickered at Sehun reply.

It’s been a years since Rong dissapearance. Sehun had been searching her everywhere, and he can’t even find any sign or scent of Rong. Rong did a great spell on herself.

Today is full moon and he unexpectedly can smell her scent again. As the night time come he transform and run all the way the scent bring him. Now, here he is. Watching Rong from the distance in the dark forest beside her house. He wonder what will Rong reaction be if she meet him again? Ah right, she smiled too him.

 

Earlier today at the company..

“Who is here named Im Hyunsik?!” Sehun shouted as soon as he reach his own department. The busy office suddenly stop all their activity at their department CEO sudden visit. It is rare for Sehun to visit his department office except crucial matter. So it’s not weird if Sehun doesn’t know his own people.  

“I ask you, who is the one with the name of IM HYUNSIK?!” Sehun unexpectedly growled. He is also shock to himself and try to calm down his wolf. Today is full moon and the effect start to creep out.

“C-CEO! What a surprise visit!” A woman in his forty said but Sehun glare to her and ask the same question for the third time.

“Oh head manager! He is in the lobby to meet his fiancé.” The woman answered with a gulp.

Sehun walks into the elevator that luckily open at the floor he is at right now and push the ground floor button

Right after the elevator’s door open a green tea scent greet his senses. Not just that, not far from the elevator, a girl with yellow dress smile wildly to a man in front of her then give him a lunch box.

“You made this?” Sehun heard the man asked.

“Of course! It’s your favorite dish! Japchae!” The girl shyly look at her shoes as the man take the lunch box and whispered a thank you.

“Rongie.” Sehun whispered with yearning.

The said girl looks up and meet eyes with Sehun’s. He widened his eyes and expect for her to yel and claw his eyeball outl, run for her life, or anything except a smile. She smile to him.

Oh he forget, she doesn’t remember him. She leave for good, so why would she want to remember him?

Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter