SEVEN

MATE(S)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE! So, this is going to be my last update for this week. I will update the next chapter next week after my exam! Thanks for subscribing and happy reading! 

===

"I'll take this." Sehun said and swept away a bunch of books that laid on Rong's hand. 

Sehun didn't give a chance for Rong to protest him. With a wide grin, Sehun walked away from Rong.

"What is wrong with him?" Rong stared at Sehun back.

It's been days since the dinner event. Since that, Sehun had been act like he is her best friend since diapers. He helped her, talked to her, and even joked around her. Rong can't help but to doubt the situation. She was doubting what Sehun want from her. Despite the fact that her heart was beating so two times faster than it should be –and it’s because of him, she still keep her guard around him. In case he would do something bad to her.

"Are you planning to stand there until noon? Because I don't know where to place this books." Sehun voice brought Rong out of her daze.

"Give me back my books." Rong commanded Sehun and walked to him.

"Are this books all yours? This many?!" Sehun gawked and stared at a pile of books in his hands. "You must be kidding." Sehun stated. Rong rolled her eyes as she knew he is changing the topic.

"Actually those books are library’s. So mind to give it back to me?" Rong asked calmly.

"Are you going to read all this books?" Sehun asked curiously.

"What else? Eating it? That's new." Rong replied sarcastically.

"Ha-ha. So funny." Sehun faked a laugh.

"Thank you." Rong smiled to him so dearly.

"Could you stop being sarcastic and lead the way?" Sehun said with annoyed tone.

"What? You started it." Rong replied and started to move her foots. Well, those books are quite heavy for a newbie half werewolf like her. So, getting help from someone that obviously stronger than her was not a bad thing…..right? Right, Rong convinced herself internally.

"Just show me the way." Sehun hissed with both his eyes closed as if he was containing his anger.

Silent hovered over them again, only their step and heart beats can be heard. This silent only brought Rong back into her own world again. She started to think about all her questions about Sehun’s changing attitude.

Why Sehun suddenly turned nice? What made him being like this? Did he already forgive her? Why should he forgive her? Did she do something to hurt him? As if she even dare to did that. 

Rong shake her head furiously until something stop her from shaking it.

"Your head hurt?" Sehun asked in concern with his right hand still on the top of Rong's head, prevent her from shaking it again.

"No." Rong answered shortly and stopped her step when she still can feel Sehun's hand on her.

"Don't shake it like that" He frowned, "Or you'll get dizzy." and he warned then ruffled Rong's hair. Sehun casually put down his hand and started to walk again.

"Why are you so nice to me? Aren't you hate me?" Rong pathetic voice sounded on Sehun eardrum and stopped him from walking. 

Sighing, Sehun turned back and face the frowning Rong. "Can't I being nice?" He asked back to Rong.

"Yes, you can't. At least, not to me." Rong said lowly while her eyes landed on her feet.

"So you can pity yourself again?" Sehun spat to her.

Rong stunned at Sehun choice of words. Did she look like carving for some pity?

"I won't"

"Yes, you will." Sehun said confidently. "Can't you just accept someone help without doubting it? It's rare for me to help someone you know." Sehun continued and followed by a smirk.

"Because it's rare, that's why it weird. There is no way for me to not doubt it." Rong frowned deeply.

"Tch, can't you just accept my kindness already? It's getting annoying." Sehun hissed.

"It's not that easy." Rong sighed heavily.

"And, why would it be hard for you?" Sehun raised an eyebrow, can't understand where was the 'not that easy part' on his kindness.

"I am not used by this kindness?" Rong blurted and tilted her head.

Surprisingly, Sehun smiled while looking at her confused yet calmed expression. Brought his right hand to meet Rong's soft, smooth hair, as he ruffled it tenderly again.

"Well, get used to it from now on."

===

“Can I sit here?” A familiar voice hit Rong’s ear drum, yet Rong didn’t look up. She knew already who the voice owner.

“No.” She simply answered and put another spoon of rice into .

“Why are you keep pushing me away?” Sehun pouted and ignoring Rong answer by put his tray down next to Rong seat.

“Why are you keep talking to me?” Rong talked back to Sehun then glanced around uneasily.

Her sharp hearing already caught some unpleasant words from some people in the cafeteria.

Got the hint of Rong uneasiness, Sehun looked up to look at the doer. Only by one look, everyone shift their gaze away from Sehun and Rong although Sehun didn’t even glare them. He just looked up.

“Ya, stop looking at them like that!” Rong hissed and pulled Sehun elbow to gain his attention.

Sehun looked at the girl beside him.

“Like what?” He asked, and raised an eye brows.

“You scare them!” Rong stated.

“Why should they?” Sehun blinked his eyes innocently. “And I scare them?” he asked and also didn’t forget to raise his eye brows in confusion. “With this face?” He continued then pointed his own face.

Rong stared at Sehun face then flustered. The truth is, his face was expressionless and gave nothing but just a flat orbs. No glare, no intimidate, just a usual face that any expressionless person would wear. Rong face palmed herself mentally.

“Just do whatever you want. I can’t beat you.” Rong sighed and continue feed herself.

“Deal, now I want you to talk to me.” Sehun agreed while Rong glared to him.

“I said do whatever you want not do what you want me to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter