THREE

MATE(S)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It was only one egg. It’s not going to kill her.” Rong said.

“But she didn’t deserve it. Even she deserve it, it won’t come from someone like you.” Sehun answered sharply. Rong has pushed him into his limit and he didn’t care anymore wherever he hurt her feeling or not.  

The heavy atmosphere surrounded the class as Rong and Sehun didn’t make any interaction anymore. The other students did their work quietly and Rong started to help Sehun. Although she know her poem is not that great, she tried her best. Time pass and Rong only make one poem. Fortunately Sehun only took it without saying anything.

The school’s bell ring. Rong quickly made her way out from the classroom as soon as it rang. She wanted to hide herself somewhere to wash all of her frustrated heart. Not until something blocking her step so suddenly and successfully make her trip on herself in surprise.

Rong fell to the ground with her face first to the floor. Everyone on the corridor laugh at her. Rong groaned and rubbed her sore lips. Blood, Rong stared wide eye to her hand. There is a tint of red. She knows it from her lips as she can feel the soreness of her wounded lips.

“WOW! Nice man!” A deep voice shouted.

Rong lifted her dizzy head and looked at the fellow. To her surprise, there is Kai and Kris who gave each other a high five and a big grin appear on their face when they saw Rong angry face.

Rong dusted her skirt and crossed her arms. “What was that for?!” She shouted angrily at them. They can even hurt a girl. What an , Rong snorted internally. 

“Hmm, Let see, what was that for?” Kai made a thinking face but his smirk erased all his innocent face earlier.

“Maybe for being a ’s daugther?” Kris suggested happily. The other students chuckled and shout ‘true!’ or ‘nice!’ leaving Rong humiliated.

Rong eyes glinted an angry yet sad aura. She made her way to Kris who is laughing about her life. Did her father and Sehun’s word not enough? She is getting feed up with all the bull they had fed her every single day. Is humiliating her like this satisfied them? Is mocking her mom  Her inside was boiling, she got a short temper lately. Like right now, She is not in her right mind another her take over her body.

“Is it that funny, Kris?” Rong asked and jump a little to grab Kris collar. She need to keep her grip in his collar and stood on her toe to be eye to eye with Kris. She gather all her strength But how stupid is her? He is a werewolf and forever a werewolf. His power was a thousand more than her.

Kris didn’t even move from his place after Rong attack. Although he is surprise that he was being drag down by Rong a little but later a laugh escaped his lips as Rong really tried hard to beat him.

Rong took a deep breath and tackled Kris long leg. Unfortunately Kris was on an unstable position and landed to the cold floor with his first. Rong jumped into him and smack her fist to him crazily. Everyone went silent and only Rong heavy breath can be heard.

“Tch, that crazy woman.” A voice commented.

Rong was really pissed and she can’t even handle it anymore. She didn’t care how stupid her action would be. She didn’t care how she look anymore since she will always be the bad one. No need to think how she look.

“DON’T YOU DARE CALL MY MOM YOU BASTARD?” Rong shout to Kris with both her hands back to Kris’ collar. Rong eyes flash red that apprise that she is pissed. Rong stood up and give Kris a kick before going to wherever her feet bring her to.

The weird thing was, Kris just let her beat him. He didn’t mind since he won’t get hurt only by her small fist hitting him. Yet, he frowned when Rong’s eyes flash red and one tear fell to his left cheek. It was only one tear but both of them looked confuse. Then, Rong stood up as if the tear never fall and her hard expression never broke down. Kris followed Rong disappearing back from the crowd she just made.

 

===

 

Sehun stood not far away from the scene Rong just made. He was speechless yet his feeling was extremely angry at Kris. Kris was too harsh but what so harsh? In fact he just laughing and told the truth that she is a ’s daughter. Rong is the one that pick a fight with Kris. She should know that she will not ever beat Kris.

“Ah, it hurts.” Kris groan slightly as he spun his left hand around.

“She had a power huh?” Kai asked.

“Yeah, maybe because she is half werewolf now.” Kris answered flatly.

Kai chuckled at Kris and looked around until his eyes met Sehun. Kai wave his hand and smile.

“Yah, little puppy! Hurry up, we are waiting for you since forever!” Kai called, still waving his hand. Sehun made his way toward them with a mix feeling inside his chest.

“Don’t ever do that again.” Sehun said, tried to look calm.

“Do what?” Kris asked with his brow rose confusedly. Sehun scratch his neck awkwardly.

“Do-”

He can’t continue his words. He can’t find any words that match perfectly with his mind. Or does he even understand what his mind wanted?

Kris tapped his shoes on the floor, wait for Sehun to finish his words. Frustated, Sehun hissed and end the conversation. 

“Tch! Never mind!” He said finally made Kris shrugged and start to walk ahead of Sehun and Kai.

One by one his friends gather and start to talk about earlier accident. Sehun rolled his eyes after heard all his friends’ comments. Bored, Sehun started to walk away from his pack and give them a be-right-back sign although they won’t respond him because they already found a new topic to make a war about their ‘never ending comments’.

Sehun follow his own steps. Every step he made feel so right and his heart pound crazily, as crazy as his first time he saw Mimi born into this world. Mimi is two years younger than him and his parents brought him along to meet the new born. Since then, Sehun fall for her soothing green tea scent.

But this time, he can’t smell any green tea scent. It rain scent.   

Before he knew it, he is in front of a double wood doors –where the scent come. The door suddenly open and a boy with thick glasses came out with a bunch of books inside his embrace. Giving Sehun a little hint about what behind the door. It was the gigantic library that his school provide.

Once again, against his control, his legs make their way as if they are familiar with the place meanwhile Sehun had never been here before.

Arrive at the right place, Sehun stop his step and found his eyes already looked at her. She was in between two book case and she sit on top of the library ladder. Her swollen hands wonder to find some book.

His eyes follow her every movements. Sehun frowned then ask himself.

“Why am I here?"

 

===

 

“Don’t you think we really need to bring Sehun to neurologist?” Tao asked Suho and Sehun absolutely can heard him.

Sehun stoped walk back and forth o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter