EIGHT

MATE(S)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rong crossed her hands in front of her chest and stare at Sehun right into his eyes. Her stare is making the boy look like a lost puppy.

 “Every freaking day you only make me more anxious. I don’t know what is under your sleeve but please just don’t mind me like you use to before!” Rong shouted to him with so much anger coated in every single words she said.

 “Rong-ie. You are being a drama queen again. This time who is it?” Sehun asked with a calm voice although his heart was about to burst because Rong really look scary.

“Minji said you were planning to backstab me because of the egg accident.” Rong confessed right away and Sehun just sigh tiredly. It’s been the third time in this week for Rong ask him about his seriousness because of the gossip around the school. Students kept talking nonsense about his intention to be around her and unfortunately Rong also questioning his intention.

 “Rong you need to start trusting me and stop listening to other people bull." Sehun frustatedly tell her.

 "Are you telling me to go deaf?" Rong asked ridiculously and Sehun went speechless because of her.

 “Are you playing with me right now?” Sehun asked. “Are you crazy or stupid?” Sehun asked again with anger.

“It is bothering me –your intention.” Rong answered. “I really want to trust you.” She whispered.

 "I know it anxious you about them telling me you were spelling me too. But, hey, I'm here trusting you." Sehun said calmly. “So you need start to learn how to trust me too.”

"What they said might be true." Rong stated then braving herself to look back at Sehun's orbs. "What if I actually spelled you?" She continued.

"Well, isn't it going to be so obvious?" Sehun scratched the back of his neck. "If it's true, then it must be really funny because you were asking me about if you were spelling me."

"It's just weird that you believe me more than them." Rong frowned. Sehun chuckled again at her statement. Rong frowned at his chuckled and Sehun must be out of his mind as he brought his hands to pinched Rong's cheeks. Rong widened her eyes in surprise.

“Because we are friend. Right?” Sehun stated and took her hand into his.

Rong stared at their interlocked hand and silently ask herself. Is it okay for  friend to act like this?

 

===========

 

Sitting peacefully at her fluffy bed, Rong crossed her legs and let her wet hair combed by her dark blue towel. With a book in her lap, Rong take the last sip of her hot chocolate and put it down in her table.

 

FORECAST

 

That was what written on the cover. She had read the cover for at least three times. First when she found the book lying in the library’s floor. Second when Sehun offered to bring her books to class, and here she is, reading the cover again.

She’s been waiting for the right time to read this book and today is the day. She had finished all her home works and other assignment so, nothing will bother her. Finish observing the book, she open the next page, next, next, and next.

It is not right. This book is not right. She shouldn’t have read this. Although she wanted to stop read the book, she can't stop her eyes from reading until she find what she wanted, her name.

Every pages she passed, she saw everything. Every love story of the werewolf clan. With nervous heart, Rong opened the last page of the book and finally, she found her name but with his name beside her.

 

==========

 

"Rong!" Sehun shouted from behind Rong. Rong accelerate her steps after heard his call. Sehun frowned deeply because Rong walking away as if her life depend on it.

"Hey hey." Sehun grabbed both the side of her shoulder and spun her so she end up facing him.

“What with the rush? No one chasing.” Sehun said and look behind him to check there was really no one chasing.

“Oh ye-yeah!” Rong stuttered and right at that moment she just want to smack her stupid mouth for stuttering with no reason. Well, she had her reason.

“What is wrong with you?” Sehun laughed and lock-headed Rong.

“YA YA YA!” Rong hit Sehun’s arm in surprise.  

“Come on, let’s eat~ You had skipped your first break time because of that stupid library time with Baekhyun today. Now eat!” Sehun commanded with Rong still on his arm –lock-headed.

“But I need to meet Mr. Jang now.” Rong whined only to make Sehun frown deeply.

“Well, I know you hate to eat with me on the cafeteria, but that doesn’t mean you can lie to me.” He stated and Rong rolled her eyes because of his silly statement. Yes, she hate it when all attention went to her just because she was with him and the other member of exo pack, especially in cafeteria. Not just that, she didn’t know too, how long she can suppress her anger because of their statements for her.

“I am not lying to you. I really need to meet Mr. Jang now.” Rong said while freeing herself from Sehun.

Sehun stared at her with are-you-sure face. “What for? I’m sure he can wait.” Sehun said stubbornly with his arms crossed and eyebrows raised. Sehun being like this only mean one thing, he will not accept no as an answer.

“NOOOOOOOO. I need to meet him now.” Rong answered, made Sehun sighed in defeat.

Looked like he was forced to accept ‘no’ as an answer.  “I don’t know you hate to eat with me this much.” He showed Rong his disappointed face and Rong can only stared at it with a troubled expression.

Sehun suppressed his smile when he found Rong was debating with herself to eat or not. He quickly changed his expression when he saw Rong shake her head and looked at him in the eyes. Yes Rong, you shoul pick me now. He celebrated confidently, he was so sure Rong will pick him today.

“No, I need to meet Mr. Jang now.”

Thats it, Rong broke down all his hope and his expression as well.

“Fine.” Sehun turned his heels and started to walk away. Rong stick out her tongue to mock his back. “Don’t you dare stick out your tongue at my back! Just go to your Mr. Jang and don’t eat!” Sehun said without looking back.

“Go away! You just jealous!" Rong shouted back and continue her way to Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter