ELEVEN

MATE(S)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blinding. The light is poking Rong’s eyes. She groaned lightly because of the light then frown and rise her hand to cover her eyes from the blinding light.

Rong tried to get back to sleep but her body can’t. “Damn, sunlight.” Rong groaned but felt so sore yet she didn't really care about the soreness and turn her back to the window then pull up the fluffy bedcover until it covering her body.

Such a beautiful morning, Rong feel so fresh and new. She stay on my spot for a few minutes and decide to open her eyes because –well, she can’t sleep again.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

“What?” Rong muttered and literally jump out from her bed to stand up yet, her legs felt so weak so she end up crashing to the floor. Her right hand was stinging and just then she realize it because of her sudden movement her IV tube separate from it place.

Wait, IV tube? Beep sound?

Rong was still in a daze when the door of my room was pushed abruptly.

“RONGG?!” her mother’s voice boomed in the room and she lifted Rong’s face to meet a tear full face.

"Mom?" Rong called but her voice came out so hoarse. So Sunye gave her water to make Rong’s voice better. Rong feel so thirsty that she almost drunk the whole water from the big bottle.

“Mom? What’s wrong?” Rong asked in confusion because she is acting excessive.

“Oh thanks God! You finally back!” Sunye hugged her daughter like there is no tomorrow.

“Huh? What do you meant mom? I finally back? I never-“ Rong’s word cut when the nurse try to loosen Sunye’s grip on Rong.

“Mrs. Min, we need to treat Rong’s injury first.” The nurse explained and help Rong back to her bed then treat Rong’s right hand to connect it again with the IV tube.

“Now, explain. Last time I remember Bangtan boys were taking Mimi as their- OH MY GOD! Mom! I need to help them!!” Rong panicked as she remember Mimi was being hostage by those idiot vampires.

Rong brushed aside her bedcover to jump out from the bed again but her hand is held by Sunye. She is preventing her to go anywhere.

“No need Rong. You’ve done your part bravely and even sacrificing yourself for her.” Sunye smiled and brush Rong’s hair softly.

“But-“

“Moreover the war is over. So, you have no reason to go there again.” Sunye proudly said.

“Ehhh??!!”

“Don’t ever try to sacrifice yourself for anyone again okay? I was so worried that I can’t even sleep for months."

“Months? Mom, how long have I been unconscious?” Rong asked.

“I haven’t told you?” Sunye asked back and Rong nod.

“It’s been 3 months, dear.”

=========

“It’s Min Rong! She is alive!”

The students are running to the front gate, where Rong just step into. She sighs and curses internally for the students’ commotion. It’s still early in the morning and she is not in the mood to hear their opinion for her finally awake from her 3 months sleep. Moreover, she is just awake after so long! Can’t they let it slide and act as if she had done nothing?

Min Rong looks up to the windows where the students are gathering to see her. As soon as she looks up, everyone look at another place as if they are scared of her.

Rong frowns at their reaction. Well, for 16 years in her life never for once, people scared of her. It’s her who scared of people.

“Hey! Good Morning Rong.” Greeted Joy.

Rong widen her eyes in surprise. “M-morning.” She replied timidly.

She shyly looks at her shoes and start walking again. ‘What a good day!’ she shouted in her mind happily.

Suddenly a litter of water hit Rong’s head and drench all of her. Rong get stuck in her position because of the out of the blue water.

She looks up and meet eyes with a goddess fairy that everyone love.

“Mimi.” She called under her breath.

“It’s for you waking up.” Mimi said coldly then another little of water drench Rong again. “It’s for you to be alive.” Mimi said again. Rong’s jaw dropped and snickered, however, another litter of water hit her for the third time in one day. “And it’s for being so stupid.”

Rong grasps the side of her skirt tightly. Seriously, this is her first day to be back to school yet she had so many problem in her way. Moreover the sweet Mimi become this y.

“Do you think a bunch of water can stop me?” Rong asked arrogantly although she doesn’t know what is Mimi reason for doing this to her.

“You are still have guts to come here.” Mimi replied.

“Of course, I need to go to school.” Rong snorted.

“After what you have done to us?” Mimi scoffed.

“Last time I check, I save you from those Bangtan Boys.” Rong said with anger.

“Well, everyone know you save me so you can act as a hero here.” Mimi concluded. Rong’s jaw dropped even more. She must be awesome to sacrifice herself to be called as a hero.

“Cat got your tongue?” Mimi smirked.

“No. I just –just confuse at how people conclude something without knowing the truth.” Rong shook her head in disbelieve. “You are not as innocent as I though Mimi.” Rong confessed with a disappoint tone. Rong raises her right hand to give Mimi a litter of water too for being fake to her but her hand get caught by someone else.

“You can’t use your spell to her.” Sehun blankly said to her.

=========

Chanyeol is running through SM school’s corridor. Students are making their way to the class room when Chanyeol rush into their way. Without saying ‘excuse me’ or anything, Chanyeol gets his way all to himself.

“She is awake!” Chanyeol shouted right after he violently open the pack’s secret place door.

“Chanyeol hyung, you are too loud.” Tao whined with his sleepy face.

“Yeah, it is still early.” Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol’s back.

Chanyeol is getting annoyed. Last night is full

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter