TWELVE

MATE(S)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun walks back and forth as Mr. Jang and the other elderly people discussing about Rong and her mother sudden disappearance. It’s confused them as we know that both of Rong and her mother got sealed so how can they use their power?

Rong disappearance really affect Sehun. He hates the empty feeling that creeping at the bottom of his heart. He doesn’t want to feel that feeling so he is trying so hard to suppress it from seeking out. Yet, he had no control because his wolf is dying to find Rong’s scent.

Moreover, the last thing Sehun told Rong is he love Mimi. Is it why she leave him? Because she doesn’t want to fight for their love? Ah, what fight, she admit her defeat from the start because he is in love with someone else.

Sehun hit the nearest wall with his fist and it makes the wall cracked then his fist started to bleed.

“It’s no use.” A voice said from behind him. “No matter how much you hurt yourself, they already leave.” The voice continued.

“It’s all your fault!” Sehun snapped as he realize who is the person. Standing with his back rest to the wall beside Sehun is Rong’s dad –Min Jin Hyuk.

“And how come it’s my fault?!” Jin Hyuk shouted back because Sehun’s left hand already at his collar and the other is ready to crush his face. “We both know, it’s our fault.” This time Jin Hyuk used softer voice than before.

He also feels the bond between him and Sunye gone. As the result, his wolf is desperately searching for the scent of Sunye’s, so when it can’t smell it, it drive Jin Hyuk crazy too. The same condition as Sehun’s.

Sehun and Jin Hyuk seat in front of judgement room –where Mr. Jang and the other elderly people hold the meeting. They both seat in silent hoping for the best because they swear, after this, they will treat them well.

The judgement room’s door opens and Mr. Jang come out to lead Sehun and Jin Hyuk in to the room.

“Both of you, please take a seat.” Sehun’s father said.

“In witches’ world there are two typed of magic wand. A magic wand from phoenix feather and dragon heartstring. The different between them is, phoenix feather can cast a spell although the person have no power at all. It means the wand Rong has is phoenix feather wand.” Oh Jong Hyuk explained.

“She cast herself with the wand into the human world. She will live life as a human.” Mr. Kim continued.

Sehun felt his throat get so dry to the point it suffocate him. Supernatural thing can’t be together with human. It is the rule from the beginning. If Rong becomes a human, it’s mean they can’t be together.

“Is she no longer my mate?” Sehun finally voiced out his concern.

“No, she is your mate. But you are no longer her mate.” Mr. Jang pointed a judging finger at Sehun. “She granted your wish.” Mr. Jang shrugged.

Sehun felt like a thousand arrow just hit him in the heart at what Mr. Jang’s explanation.

“I need to find her!” Sehun stood up from his seat abruptly yet a hand prevent him from going anywhere.

“No, you can’t find her. Sunye is the one who casted the spell.” Min Jin Hyuk said while holding back Sehun’s wrist.

Sunye is the one who casted the spell meant, she will make sure no one can find her daughter. Not where she live, where she study, and not even let them smell her scent. Sunye prepared everything so they can’t find her daughter and ruin her life again.

Jin Hyuk bites his tongue inside his mouth to prevent a pain full whine come out from his mouth as the tough of Sunye dealing with the pain he had cause. The same situation also attacking Sehun.

“I can go to the city right? There is no rule about we are blending in their wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter