TWO

MATE(S)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung! I found the culprit!” Sehun shouted while holding the back of Rong’s uniform. While she was struggling, Sehun managed to drag her from her hiding spot. The rest of the pack quickly run to him and dumbfounded at Rong’s presence.

“What are you doing here?” Suho growled lowly.

Rong stop struggling from Sehun grip’s as soon as she heard Suho’s growl. She gulped in fear and unconsciously trying to hide behind Sehun’s back. But Sehun’s grip keep her in the same spot only to be revealed to the other members of Exo pack that slowly gathering because of Sehun’s shout earlier.

“What are you doing here?” Suho asked again as Rong didn’t even try to open to answer her. Rong looked around and find the others are looking at her questioningly too. She stops struggling and clear as the sudden tightness suffocated her.

“I’m-I’m just checking.” Rong mumbled and glance at them uncomfortably. She keept her head as down as possible for being afraid of meeting eyes with Suho and Sehun caught it. Surprisingly, he doesn’t like the idea of this girl feel afraid to Suho. It makes him want to tell her there is nothing she need to be afraid of because he is the future’s alpha and no one can hurt her.

“Checking what?” Luhan asked with a squint eyes.

“Checking what you’ve done to this garden?” Kris accused.

“No!” Rong immediately objected.

“Then what?” This time Kai asked.

“I’m just checking because this is my favorite place.” She answered honestly.

Sehun raised an eyebrow at her answer then sigh before release his grip from her uniform. “She was telling the truth. Let’s not wasting our time on her.” Sehun said and walked away from the scene so the other males follow him to leave her alone. Sehun kept walking away although everyone were questioning his action.

Rong let a long sigh of relieve before finally finding the power on her jelly legs to make it move. She take a glance to her watch on her wrist and gasp because she is late for her favorite subject’ time. She has tried running as fast as she can but nothing change. She is still late and now the teacher want to meet her in his office.

“Why are you running away from my lecture?” Mr. Jang already asked her although Rong just open the door of his super big office. She grin awkwardly and step in to the room cautiously.

“Oh come on, don’t be mad. I’m not running away purposely. And I know you called me here not to scold me about that.” She tried to joke but the teacher didn’t look amuse at all. She smiled pleadingly until the man let out a really long sigh and that’s meant he forgive her.

Jang Jung Hyuk or Mr. Jang is the only person Rong adore in school. He understand her position and not harm her like other teachers do. Moreover he is the headmaster of SM.

“Anyway, I heard you turned 16 last week?” asked Mr. Jang. Rong just nodded her head as the answer.

“So, I can tell you now right?” asked he again.

“Of course. That’s the only reason why I’m here right now sir.” Replied Rong. “My life full of mystery isn’t it?” she blurted out of the blue and Mr. Jang nod as a reply.

“Like you had predicted. After you turned 16 you are officially half witch and half werewolf. Unlike other werewolf, your body respond slowly to transform or maybe you can’t transform at all. Bit by bit, your power will increase, but you should remember you are not the same with other werewolf. You can have their ability doesn’t mean you will be power full like them. From my estimate, you will have their ability like better hearing, better vision, and more faster. Do you feel something change?” explained Mr. Jang and Rong felt her head start to spin. She need time to process what he talked about.

“Yes, my hearing got sharper.” Answered Rong while touching her right ear. Mr. Jang nodded in understanding then start to write her daily body condition.

“Sir, what about my mate? I will find him now right?” Rong asked out of sudden and Mr. Jang can sense hope lace with her question.

Another painful fact about Min Rong: she has a mate since she was born. She doen’t like other werewolf that will find their mate at the age of 16. Her heart attached to him since the first day she can breath. Complicated right?

“Yes you will and I can’t explain that because I’m not werewolf you know.” Mr. Jang chuckled.

Yes, Mr. Jang is a human. Unlike the other human creatures, Mr. Jang had all secret stories behind people like Min Rong.

“Thankyou sir!” Rong thanked him and ready herself to get out from his room.

===

Again, school’s locker drama. Every time Rong come to her locker, she know that there will be drama. Like right now.

She kept herself focus on the books inside her locker though she can hear a few heels are coming her way. Just at the same time as she close her locker’s door three girls had stood right beside her with their arms crossed.

“You are a burden of your clan.” Girl 1 mocked.

“You dare to use spell in our territory. How shameless.” Girl 2 joined.

“After the mess, you run away from class. What a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter