SIX

MATE(S)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Min Rong!” Sunye shouted to Rong. Rong stopped her step. Her breath are heavy and her chest keep go up and down because of the anger she had hold.

“Look at me!” Sunye commanded but Rong choose to stay in her position with Sunye wrist in her hand.

“I said look at me Min Rong!” Sunye said and yanked her hand away from Rong’s grip. Unwillingly, Rong turned her back and face her mom. This is why she hate her life. No matter how cruel her dad is, Rong’s mom keep on his side. No matter how hard Rong tried to help her, in the end her mom will stick up with her dad.

“Did I teach you to behave like that?! How can you said that to your dad guests?!” Sunye shouted more frustrated.

“MOM! They treated you like a maid!” Rong shouted back, made Sunye step back in surprise.

“Did-did you just shout to me?” Sunye stuttered.

“Yes, I shouted to you.” Rong answered without considering what she said.

“They treated you like nobody! You are the wife of this house owner! They should respect you, but what? They made you do everything they need and it looked like you are a maid! They even have the guts to brought Mimi into this situation!” Rong spilled everything, leaving her mom standing in front of her with an unreadable eyes.

“Why? Why should they did that to us? What did I do in my previous life that I can be in this kind of situation? Why should me?” Rong said quietly, hoping the werewolf downstairs can’t hear her.

“What is wrong for wearing this clothes? Is it a crime? Am I that pitiful because of wearing this clothes?” Rong mumbled.

SLAP.

Sunye right palm made a contact with Rong left cheek. Rong head tilted to the right because of the power full slap from her mom. The pain quickly spread into Rong cheek, and she can feel the stinging sensation because of the slap.

“Don’t pity yourself. You looked so pathetic by saying all those words.” Sunye said.

Sunye looked at Rong face, but Rong just kept her head tilted as if she is refusing to look at her gaze. Sunye can’t believe what just she did toward her only daughter. But, in this situation, anger controlled her, and that slap happened in a blink of eyes. Sunye inhale deeply.

“I don’t feel like I am being treated like a maid until you spat it in front of my face. Moreover, how do you expect them to respect me after all I did to your father?” Sunye said with a shaky breath.

“Did you ask ‘Why should you’?” Sunye asked, followed with a scoff.

“I think, instead of regretting why you are the one that became my daughter, be grate full for it. Don’t make me regret not to put you there.” Sunye said coldly and turned her body to make her way toward the stairs.

There.

For a moment, Rong was stunned. Her mom brought up the topic that make her already broken-heart, broke even more. Rong turned her head to looks at the place where Sunye slapped her for the first time. Her foots brought her closer to the stairs where Sunye turned her back and choose to come back to her husband. Rong left hand makes their way to touch the stairs handle and she can hear Sunye voice from upstairs.

“I’m sorry for my daughter behavior. Please don’t mind her and enjoy your dinner.” Sunye voice sounded, made Rong grip the stairs handle more tightly.

“Don’t sweat it, we are all enjoying it.” A manly voice answered, and Rong doubted it was Mr. Kim.

Rong exhale shakily, she looked up and staring at the ceiling of her house. She tried hard to suppress her tears that in the edge of falling. Rong can’t handle it. She knew she can’t handle it, so her foots decide what her next action. She made her way to her bedroom window, and she opens it widely. This window is tiny but it still fit Rong body, although Rong need a little bit forced to get through it.

Didn’t bother to wear any of jacket or footwear, Rong jumps from the second floor of her father two-story house. With a loud ‘falling voice’, Rong landed safely on the grass in front of the main door of the house, Rong quickly stood up and her feet started to run, bringing her away from that house. Rong let the night breeze hit her body and her feet running through the cold grass while her mind kept repeating every statement she had receive from everyone.

Rong closed her eyes tightly and faster her speed only hoping that the wind that hit pass her can also erase everything inside her mind.

===

SLAP.

Sehun flinched.

He can heard the sound of the slap so clearly. Although he can heard every words that spat from Rong mouth due to his sharp hearing, he had no idea who is the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter