Chapter 005

That Should Be Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 005~~

"Unfortunately, I won't be able to give you any advice today, as The Olympics are airing soon. Please support our country! MC Kim Taeyeon imnida and I'll see you soon!"  

Jessica sighed. Even TV was going against her. She flipped through the various TV channels and stopped on a drama. Normally, Jessica despised the corny dramas that aired, but she watched them if she was extremely bored.

"Oppa, come with me!" A young woman beseeched, tugging on another man's arm.

"Can you not wait? I'm on the phone!" The man shouted impatiently. The woman quieted down, and impatiently.

During the silence of the young woman, she heard the faint sounds of feminine voice on the man's phone. Her eyes turned bitter and then puppy-like. Her lips pressed together into a slim line, as she opened .

"Kim Jonghyun, who is that girl on your phone?" The girl demanded.

Kim Jonghyun quickly whispered something to the phone and put it in his pocket.

"My sister." Jonghyun stated.

"Stop lying. Its obvious that its another girl. You're cheating on me,  Kim Jonghyun. Waeyo? Am I that easy?"

"What? What are you talking about?" Jonghyun denied.

The girl glared at Jonghyun and pushed him hard. Not caring whether he fell or not, she began to run. Tears began to stream down her face. Several passersby smirked and pointed at the blemish her make up had turned into from the tears. She ignored the taunts and stepped into an alley.

A narration of the girl's voice began.

"Kim Jonghyun, we were meant to be. I was sure of it when I first met you. Why? Why did you use me like that?!?!?! I'm not an easy girl!!! I don't like anyone I see! You should be grateful I even showed interest in you! Kim Jonghyun, how can you break my heart just like that? Pabo, pabo, pabo!! I hate you."

Jessica couldn't bear to see anymore. Tears trickled down her face and wouldn't stop flowing. Jessica sobbed quietly on the couch, as she buried her head in a pillow.

Seungyeon, who had just arrived, stepped behind Jessica.

"Jessica, what's wrong?" Seungyeon asked, sitting beside her.

"Seungyeon.....I was watching a drama and there was a girl who was cheated on by a man named..... Kim Jonghyun...." Jessica paused, her eyes red.

"Aigoo.... Its alright. Jonghyun is a popular name." Seungyeon comforted. Tears continued to fall from Jessica, as Seungyeon wiped them constantly.

"Seungyeon, I can't handle this. I want Jonghyun back."

"Sica, it always feels like this after a break up. You will get over Jonghyun. I am sure." Seungyeon smiled, walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter