Chapter 001

That Should Be Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 001~

" Love is complicated, but wonderful. You have the lovey-dovey kind of love, the love-hate kind, and so on. Sometimes, from the moment you start dating someone, you realize that he or she is not the one. Other times, you believe he or she is the one. However, your significant other may not believe the same. Or they just have not realized it yet. One thing that is true, however is that to be successful in love; Know everything your partner. Don't hide anything from your partner. I speak from personal experience. It saves a lot of time and I guarantee you'll be happier. Thank you and watch next time to learn how to avoid giving unwanted gifts to your girlfriend! This is MC Kim Taeyeon! Annyeong!"

Jessica turned off the television and stared into space. She looked at the time, not knowing what to do.

Her semester was over, but her friends' semesters were not.

She decided to call Lee Joon.

"Yeobo-seyo?" Joon said into the phone.

"Yah! Its me, Jessica. Didn't you save my number?" Jessica asked.

"Aigoo...I keep forgetting Sica. Mianhae. What's up?"

"I'm bored. Do you want to go somewhere?" Jessica wondered.

"Yah, hang out with your 'Jjongie'!"

"Don't you remember? He said that he needed a break with us." Jessica said quietly.

"Oh, Sica, I'm sorry. I really am. I completely forgot. Here, let me just finish work." Lee Joon apologized.

"That's fine. Hey, is Seungyeon going to come?"

"Message her. I have to go. My manager is coming."

"Ne. Annyeong." Jessica nodded hanging up.

This was her life. Other than her man Jonghyun, she had her friends, Lee Joon, Seungyeon, Narsha, and her closest friend being Victoria. These people were the most cherished in her heart, besides her parents. She met them in the university and they instantly became friends, despite Jessica's cold fathom. 

~~~

"Wow, Jonghyun is going to love this!" Jessica exclaimed, holding a crystal dove in her hands. The three friends, as planned, went to a small outlet where various minute shops could be found. Jessica and her friends were at the gift store.

She asked the clerk how much it cost and gasped at its price.

"Aigoo....Seungyeon, is it worth it?" Jessica inquired.

"I guess. You do want to make sure that Jonghyun will stay with you after you get back together." Seungyeon proclaimed wisely.

"Aniyo. Jonghyun should like you for who you are. Not because you buy nice things for him." Joon frowned at Seungyeon.

"Aiish. What do I do?" Jessica thought.

After a moment, she purchased the dove, caressing the bag it was pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter