Chapter 006

That Should Be Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 006~~

"Love isn't just a mutual feeling between two beings. Its not always between a man and a woman. There is love between family, friends, and even professor-student. Hopefully, these don't involve any intimacy. Remember others during your relationship. They may feel hurt when you spend a  limited amount of time with them and when you instead,  spend it with your lover. Friendship and family is more vital. Don't forget that. This is MC Kim Taeyeon! Annyeong!"

Jessica switched the television off and thought. What the MC had stated was true. Jessica decided to  make it up to her friends for their good deeds to her somehow.

"Baby Jung, are you ready?" Victoria asked, smiling at Jessica.

"Ne." Jessica stood up, following Victoria out of the dorm.

Jessica recalled when she first found out that Victoria and Narsha had signed her up for an audition without her consent.

~~~

"Jess...." Narsha approached Jessica nervously.

"Mm?" Jessica turned away from her book.

"We noticed your inactivity, so we signed you up to audition for MCing the talent program." Narsha said.

"Oh...." Jessica sighed. "Yah, I'm fine. I am over him.....kind of..."

"Please, Sica. Its for your own good."

Jessica thought for a moment. I do owe Narsha and Victoria for doing so much for me this week.

"Fine." Jessica hesitated.

"Komawo!" Narsha hugged Jessica.

~~~

"Annyeong haseyo. Jessica Jung imnida. I am here to audition as an MC." Jessica stated to four women,   named Yoon Bora and Lee Jieun, Cho Sarang and Kim Hyun-ah.

"Annyeong haseyo, Jessica-ssi. Can you sing a part of any song for us? An MC should be able to sing samples of songs to encourage the audience to appreciate the music performed." Bora, a student who was in charge of the talent program, requested.

Jessica paused. Narsha and Victoria never told her she had to sing. She took a deep breath and began to sing a portion of her favorite song, "Tell Me Your Wish".

"Wow, Jessica, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter