Chapter 010

That Should Be Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 010~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My mother used to say that a man should treat his woman like a queen. Lately, no man gives a woman that kind of treatment. If you spot a man acting kind to a woman, please tell us by messaging us with the number below. Komapseumnida! This is MC Kim Taeyeon! Annyeong!" 

Jessica turned off the TV and picked her belongings up. 

"Sica, why did you turn off the TV?" Lee Joon complained, reaching for the TV remote. 

"Joonie, you already watched a lot of TV. It isn't good for your eyes." Jessica smiled and waved to him, as she left for her Drama  class. 

~~~

"Alright, Jessica Jung and Kim Jonghyun, please come to the front." Teacher Son called. 

"You two are going to be exempt from the usual classwork and homework assignments. In addition, your daily effort for this performance will be recorded by me and your final performance will be a large grade. Jessica, here is the script. Please read it over carefully. Jonghyun already received his. Both of you will be sitting in the corner over there and start practicing your lines. We do not have much time left." 

Jessica unwillingly followed Jonghyun to the corner and sat next to him. 

"Alright, let's get started." Jonghyun smiled. Jessica nodded and began to read her lines. 

"Jessica, I am really sorry. And that text message I sent you recently, that was not meant for you." Jonghyun interrupted. 

"Kind people do not interrupt others while they are speaking." Jessica glared at him and continued reading. 

"Yah, I want to do well in this performance! Please cooperate with me!" Jonghyun shouted. Teacher Son looked at them. Jonghyun turned red and looked at his script. 

"Well, do not discuss our personal matters during class. You are nothing but another student to me. I despise working with you and even being near you." Jessica responded, tears in her eyes. 

Jonghyun's eyes widened. He wanted to suddenly hold Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter