Chapter 011

That Should Be Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 011~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Annyeong, TV viewers! This is MC Kim Taeyeon and I have a very special announcement for you! Starting today, we are starting a special segment where young adults, men and women, can feature on the  show and interact with us! We'll ask you questions and just joke around. You are allowed to bring one other person with you, such as your beloved. This is a show about the behavior of couples. However, you must be open to our questions and don't be shy! We're all friends! That's all for today! Good bye!"


Victoria gaped at the television. This seemed like fun to her and she immediately began to write down the registration information displayed on the TV screen.
"Yah, you actually want to go on that show?" Seungyeon chuckled.

"Yes, I do. It seems fun. Don't you think so?"

"Ani. I'm not a public speaker. You would like it though. Who are you going to take?" Seungyeon asked.

"Hmm...I don't know. I was thinking maybe Amber, you, or Jessica. Narsha hates this show, so she wouldn't want to go on this." Victoria expressed. Seungyeon nodded, trying to suggest someone.

"What are you guys doing?" Jessica smiled, relaxing on a chair.

"Our favorite show is asking viewers to come on to the show to do fun things. I want to sign up. However, they asked us to bring along one person. I'm not sure who to bring though." Victoria explained.

"Wow. That's nice. Take Changmin-ssi." Jessica teased. Victoria blushed.

"Yes, that's a good idea." Seungyeon agreed. "They did say couples were preferred."

"I'll see. I was thinking one of you guys though." Victoria admitted.

"Whatever. I'm hungry! I'm going to get something to eat!" Jessica announced, humming her way into the kitchen.

"Yah, Sica! Why are you so happy?" Victoria questioned.

"Because my partner for the talent program was scolded for not practicing his lines!" Jessica smiled viciously to herself. That's what he deserved.

Victoria glanced at Seungyeon, shocked. How could Jessica become like this? What happened to the sweet Jessica?

"She's at the stage where she hopes for the worst for her ex." Seungyeon discerned.

"I hope this stage is over soon." Victoria sighed.
~~~

"Jessica-ssi?" A senior student touched Jessica's shoulder. Jessica looked up from her notes. She was studying in the open space on campus, that was often filled with students during their free time.

"Oh, Annyeong haseyo." Jessica bowed to Bora, the student in charge of the talent program.

"Annyeong! I wanted to make sure it was you." Bora grinned brightly. "I wanted to ask you how your practice for the program was going. The talent program is coming up in a few days."

"Ne. I've been practicing well." Jessica replied.

"That's great! I've recently heard that you're also enacting a small love scene with another junior."

"Yes. Teacher Son asked me to do it because she believed we had good chemistry." Jessica said carefully.

Bora laughed. "Well, she's never wrong! Soon, you two will be dating!"

Jessica froze. "Actually, he and I recently ended our relationship."

"Aigoo...mianhae. I didn't know."

"That's alright. You didn't know. I have to go." Jessica bowed again and walked quickly away from Bora, clutching her books tightly. Her eyes remained glued to the floor, until she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Omo. Jwesong-hamnida." A high-pitched voice apologized, holding a hand to Jessica.

"Komapseumnida." Jessica took the hand and looked at the person, who helped her up.

"Annyeong haseyo. My name is Shin Se Kyung." The student smiled. Jessica widened her eyes for a millisecond, before responding.

"I'm Jessica Jung."

"Were you Kim Jonghyun's girlfriend?" Se Kyung exclaimed. Jessica nodded bitterly,looking away.

"Aiish. That jerk. I hate him so much! Did you break up with him or did he break up with you?" Se Kyung asked.

"I did. Why do you hate him?" Jessica grew curious.

"I found out that he was dating you. So, I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter