Chapter 014

That Should Be Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 014~~

Where is he?Jessica eagerly sat on the couch waiting for Joon.

Because they had made up, they were celebrating.

"Jessica, I have never seen you this impatient." Seungyeon said.

"Actually, I have. I remember when she was waiting for SHINee's third album to come out. She was hysterical then." Narsha interjected.

Seungyeon nodded, remembering the moment.

The door rang and Jessica rushed to open it.

"Hi, Jonghyun. Do you need anything?" Jessica said, uncomfortably. She looked at the ground, unable to look into his eyes.

"Can I speak to you outside?" Jonghyun asked, clasping his arms together in front of me.

Jessica nodded and closed the door behind her, as she stepped outside.

Jonghyun led her to a nearby bench and allowed her to sit.

The two remained silent, gazing at the sky and concrete path and glances at each other. Finally, Jonghyun spoke.

"Jessica, I want us to be together again. Every day without your bright smile hurts. I regret breaking up. I wish we can start over. Please, Jessica. Give me one more chance." Jonghyun said.

"Not all wishes come true. I don't think I'll be able to forgive you, Jonghyun. You cheated on me. Have you forgotten that?"

Jonghyun stood up and fell to his knees.

"I beg you, Jessica. Forgive me. I will shower you with unconditional love from now on. I sound desperate, but it's true. I haven't understood the true meaning of love until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter