Chapter 004

That Should Be Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 004~~

"There are always those people that abhor relationships and love. They just don't know the feeling of love. Love is just wonderful. Love is the best, especially when you are with the 'perfect' one. If you have not found your perfect one yet, don't worry! He or she is probably just lost on their way to you! This ends this episode with MC Kim Taeyeon! Annyeong!"

Seungyeon, Narsha, and Victoria were watching television,when Jessica walked in, her eyes red and puffy.

They immediately stood up, crowding around Jessica.

"Sica, are you alright?" Narsha exclaimed, taking her hand.

Jessica shook her head, unable to speak.

"That Kim Jonghyun is going to get it!" Victoria vowed, her eyes glaring at the window.

"Vic, no. Don't do that. Lets forget about him. He isn't a part of me anymore. I just have to deal with being without him. Please don't mention his name in this dorm." Jessica beseeched.

The girls nodded, hugging her.

"Jessica, we'll let you rest. You don't need a man to stay happy! Hwaiting!" Seungyeon encouraged, giving Jessica a grin. Jessica nodded and went to her room.

~~~

The next day, Jessica ate and then immediately went back to her room to lay on her bed.

Though she tried to seem as if she wasn't affected by the break up it was impossible.

"Sica...." Joon called from outside her room.

Men were only allowed to enter the girls' dorm during the day.

"Go away." Jessica mumbled.

"Yah, I won't go away until you let me in." Joon refused.

"Aiish." Jessica opened the door and quickly rushed back under the covers.

"Jess Sica.....don't be sad. No one likes him. Okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter