His Birthday

Love Is On-Air

Jonghyun and I had been together for two months. Everytime that we're doing work, this naughty Jonghyun of mine keeps on teasing me using his puppy dog eyes power. Even it's on-air, Jonghyun keeps on sending me his cute puppy dog eyes stare until he successfully made me confused on what I'm saying to the caller. Making me trapped inside those eyes, I cannot think properly. It feels like I'm drowing from his love. 

It was going to be his birthday tomorrow. I asked some help from the staffs of the program. Of course, they knew about our relationship and I'm so happy that they are supporting us. The Production Director told me that we should celebrate Jonghyun's birthday here in the studio even though we don't have schedule since his birthday is going to be on Tuesday while our program was always aired on Wednesdays. 

I already planned everything but it's really difficult since Jonghyun is always with me 24/7. He always comes to my apartment and stayed there as long as he wanted to stay. 

"Hey, Key.. The food is going to be delivered at 5 PM. Don't worry, everything's going to be fine." Jinki, our production head told me. "Yes, Key. Don't worry. We're here to make Jonghyun happy, right? Calm down." Sunny, our writer Noona, added. 

I sighed. They're right. Nothing's going to happen if I keep on being nervous. I finished the cup of Americano and threw the cup on the trash bin. 

"Okay.. Lets get this party started." I exclaimed and all of the staffs screamed in excitement. 


I just wanna say... ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONGHYUN!