Week Four

Love Is On-Air

Key came with an uneasy expression. He seems so weak and sick. I asked him if he was okay. He said he is but I know that's he's lying. 

When the radio -air we both sat on the chair quietly. A slam was heard and I was shocked to see Key lying on the floor. I'm trying to wake Key up but he's only groaning. The producers decided to air long commercials and trying to convice me to DJ for myself. I wanted to but I can't leave Key alone most especially I'm the only one who knows where he lives. I asked the producers to find a substitute for me and they gladly obeyed. 

Instead of taking him to the hospital (which is quite too far from the studio) I decided to take Key home. I lied him on the backseat and drove off to his apartment. I carried him to his unit and gladly I found Key's keys. Okay.. that sounds odd.. Anyway..

I lied him down on his bed and took off his shoes and socks. I also took off his thick jacket and decided to change his clothes into something comfortable. I opened his cabinet and grabbed a pajama and a huge shirt. I took off his clothes revealing his milky white skin. He's so skinny yet attractive. I bit my lips from thinking of something but shrug it off. I'm here to take care of the sick Key, not being . 

I quickly put his shirt and pajama on, preventing him to get cold and shiver. I went out from his bedroom to get some cold water and towel. I came back, sitting beside him and wiping cold towel on his face for his temperature to cool down. I went to the kitchen and decided to cook some meal for him so that when he woke up, he'll just eat. I know he haven't eaten his meal yet. He should eat. 

After cooking, I decided to stay beside Key. I watch him sleeping and I'm so amazed at his cute pouting lips. I wanted to kiss it. I slowly drew closer to him but when I was about to close the distance, he opened his eyes. 

"Jjong?" 


Hello! I'm so talk, right? Like what I've said from the last chapter that I'm going to update last night... it didn't happen. Sorry guys. I'm  so sorry. :(