Insensitive

Love Is On-Air

"Yes, my brother ties his hair in apple style, acts cute and keeps on bugging me whenever he's drunk." Noona said while she's laughing. Embarassing though. Totally embarassing.

They've been talking a lot after they introduced each other. Noona keeps on telling embarassing stories about me while Halmoni did the same thing. Jonghyun also joined by telling them my habits whenever I'm sleeping and drunk. Those habits, I didn't know that it happened. Glad that he didn't include the one where we had for the first time. 

"And Kibum keeps on singing "Noona, neomu yeppeo.." it's so funny that I wanted to record it. Too bad my cellphone battery was drained." Noona continued and I glaced at Jonghyun who can't stop laughing beside me. I wanted to speak but they didn't stop telling me embarassing stories. If I can compare my face to anything, I think it will be with apple.. red like the Fuji one. 

"And Kibum started dancing around and stripping his clothes off.." Jonghyun added that made me stood up. That's it. 

"Okay, are you done now?" I mocked them but they keep on laughing. I stomped on the way to my room and locked the door. I'm damn embarassed and the same time mad right now. 

How can they be so insensitive of my feelings? 

I can feel my lips pouting. I wanted Jjong to bang on my door and ask me to open up but then, nothing happened. I guess he's really insensitive. This made me mad so much. 

I opened the door and saw them continiously laughing. I shouted and all of them looked at me in unison. 

"HOW CAN YOU ALL BE SO INSENSITIVE?" 

I stomped back to my room and plopped down on the bed. Yes, I want attention. This is the reason why I brought my sister and my grandmother here, right? 

I was about to cover myself with a blanket when someone knocked on the door. 

"Kibummie?" Yes, you're right. I smiled. 


Hi!  Get well soon my baby Onew. :(