Week One

Love Is On-Air

 

"See you at Cafe Moore." 

"Okay, I'll see you there." And we both ended the call. 

I don't know why I'm so excited to meet him today. I invited him since I want to know more about him. We're partners and I know that we're going to work for a long time. 

I picked up my keys and rode my car. Started the engine and drove off to my destination. 

As I reached the place, I pulled off the car and went straight inside. I sat on one of the tables and waited for Key. After a few minutes, my face lit up. He's wearing black tee with blue cardigan and black skinny jeans. He looked stunning to be honest and I find him somewhat attractive. What did I say?

"Hello." He greeted and I stood up to welcome him. "Hi. Oh, take a sit."

"What do you want? My treat." I asked him and he smiled.

"Americano and dessert cake, please?"  I stood up to buy foods. Glad that the service is fast, I came back only a few minutes with the foods that I bought. 

"Here's your Americano and here's my Latte." 

"Thank you." 

"So, how old are you Key? I haven't asked your age last night. I'm so sorry." 

"Don't be Jonghyun. I'm 23." 

"Oh, I'm your hyung then. I'm 24 now." 

"Oops. Sorry, hyung." 

"No, don't be. You don't know my age before." 

"Haha. Yeah. I thought you have the same age as me because you look young." I blushed. No one ever told me that I looked young. People used to call me matured even though I'm not. 

"A year younger? Well, thank you." 

"You live by yourself?" 

"Yeah. My mother is in America right now. I just came home with my sister and grandmother." 

"Oh, why?" 

"It's just because I missed Seoul. I grew up from the other side of the planet not here." 

"That explains why your name is Key." 

"Yes. I love to solve things." 

"I agree. You're so good in solving people's love problems." 

We both continued to know about each other. After we finished our drinks and snacks, we went to a cinema and watch a movie then we walked outside to enjoy the night sky. I have to admit, after this so-called "get to know" activity with Key, I felt like I've been close to him already. 

Another thing, I felt something. Something that felt for a long time ago. Am I having a crush on him?

 


Ooh.. Jonghyun's having a crush on Key.. Week One is over. Week two is next.