Week Three

Love Is On-Air

Jonghyun pulled Sekyung's chair to his other side. To be specific... away from me. I was surprised by his actions neither our guest had suspected that to happen. Jonghyun showed his biggest grin until he realize that we demand an explanation. 

"What? It's comfy here!" He said and I raised my left eyebrow. "Comfy?" 

"Why, Kibummie?" He leaned on the table, in front of my face, hands on his chin and smirking at me. Is he flirting? At me? And what the hell? Kibummie? 

"Kibummie?" 

"Yeah.. Kibummie. You called me Jjong and I'll call you Kibummie." Jonghyun said in an excited tone. 

"Ehem" Sekyung faked cough to garner attention and Jonghyun turned his head back. He grabbed his bag and tried to find something. When he already caught it, he shove it in front of Sekyung's face. "You want this?" Jonghyun offered a small piece of tablet to her. "What's this?" 

"It might clear your throat." He said and I wanted to laugh. Damn this guy has a humor. 

Sekyung eyed him curiously and Jonghyun turned to face me. He caught me up smiling at his unbearable joke.

The radio air again and the three of us got back to our true business... radio. 


Hello! I'm back again! Sorry for late update. So busy..