Surprises

Love Is On-Air

I didn't know about Kibum's family background most especially the story about his parents. Kibum only told me that he's with his grandmother and sister here in Seoul while his mother is living in America, working as a nurse. I didn't know that he's not living with his father though. I was kinda shocked when I heard it.

"Hey Jjong..." Kibum snapped me out from my daydreaming.

"Hmm?"

"I have a surprise for you.." Kibum said while pulling me out of the studio.

"What is it?"

"You'll be happy, trust me." Kibum said and I let Kibum pull me wherever he wants me to go.

After the walk on the streets, we're in front of his apartment building. We went upstairs and entered his unit. To my surprise, I found someone.. no.. them looking at me, standing.. also in shock when we entered the room.

"So, he's Jonghyun.." The elder one spoke and drew near me. "He's really handsome Kibummie.." She cupped my face and squeeze it will all her might.

"Yes, Bummie.. He's mascular too.." The young pretty one added and bowed her head to great.

"Annyeong. I'm Taeyeon.. Kibum's noona and she's our halmoni. Glad to finally meet you, Jonghyun.."

 


Sorry for my awkward writing. :(