Week Two

Love Is On-Air

"Uhm... Key?" I turned my head back as a response to Jonghyun's call. "Yes?" 

"Uhm.. uh... Thank you." He said shyly. Seriously, I don't know what's happening to him because he's acting weird. "For what?" 

"For... uhm.. uh... snapping me out?" I let out a giggle. He smiled and I swear I can see him blushing. I took this opportunity to do my special powers. The Almighty Key charm. Everyone falls for it. 

"So... Jjongie.. Do you want to go out for awhile?" I asked with a flirty voice.  I want to know more about him personally.

"Sure.." He said while scratching the back of his head. "Where should we go?" He asked. 

"There's a Cafe near Shinsaege. We can talk by walking." I offered and he nodded. We started walking slowly. He's on my left side, hugging himself because of coldness. I drew nearer to him and we stopped in the middle of the road. 

"Are you that cold?" I asked him and he shook his head. "No, not really." He said and I can tell that he's lying. He's shivering, though. "Don't lie, Jonghyun." I took off my jacket and put it on his shoulders to cover him. 

"Hey, you need this.." He protested but I ignore him by walking straight ahead the direction. Instead of making any invalid arguments about the jacket thing, he just followed me and reached my side. 

"So... Where do you live?" I asked and he answered quickly. "I live in Gong Street with my mother and sister." 

"So, you have a sister. Is she older or younger?" 

"Older by two years." 

"Same here. I also have a sister. Her name is Taeyeon and she's a singer." I bragged. Honestly don't brag her that much, I just want to know his reaction. 

"Hmm.. Mine too. She's a dancer." He said and I was kinda taken aback by that. Maybe our sisters can dwell well, then. "Wow. I admire dancers." 

"I admire singers. I always want to be one." He said and lowered his head. We both stopped again and faced each other. I lifted his head with my fingers and forced him to look at me. 

"Then, sing a song for me." I said and he looked at me with wide eyes. "No, I can't. It's very embarassing." 

"Don't worry, it's just me." 

"I can't." 

"Puh-lease?" 

"F-fine." 

"Yey!" 

"Don't laugh at me, please?" 

"I promise." 

He cleared his throat and started to sing. Ugly voice? Embarassing? Who are you kidding, Kim Jonghyun? I closed my eyes to feel his voice but he suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes and he's looking at me with curious face.

"Why did you stopped?" I asked him and he again lowered his head. "Am I embarassing, right?" He muttered.

"What? What embarassing?" 

"You closed your eyes. I'm embarassing, right?" 

"What? No! Jonghyun, your voice is amazing!" I emphasized with my hands. He smiled and let out a silent laugh. It's cute though. I've never seen a guy who laughed so cute like this. I held Jonghyun's hand to assure him that I'm telling the truth. "Trust me, Jonghyun. You have an amazing voice. I will not be surprised to see you having an album next year. You have the potential to be a great singer." I said and motioned him to continue walking. 

As we reached the cafe, we ordered our drinks and sat on the corner of the cafe. We spent our night there, talking... laughing and telling stories and jokes. It's so fun to be with Jonghyun. I wish every night will be like this.


Hello! Happy Valentines Day! Have fun with Jongkey! Love lots! :*