Week One

Love Is On-Air

 

"Hello, this is Jonghyun." 

"And this is your new companion every wednesday night, Key." 

"This is Love Night." 

Honestly, at first, I'm not really okay for having another partner. I don't want to happen what Taemin did before. I cannot afford to lose this job if this program will close. I love this job and I've been here for five years. 

Being a Radio DJ is my life. Helping other people's problems when it comes to love, I felt so happy. With all those problems that they are telling me, I suddenly learn few things from them. 

Key is not bad at all. He looks like a cold person just because of his blonde locks and feline eyes but you shouldn't judge on his appearance. I can feel that he's a warm person and I also can feel that he's going to be a close one to me. 

I've been in love several times but I cannot find true love. It cause I lose my innocence when I'm just only thirteen years old. Such a young age, I regret it. That's why I'm telling the younger audience who are calling to me always that they should think first before doing something stupid that you're going to regret your whole life. My audience liked my advices. Maybe that's why the company didn't kicked me out along with Taemin. 

"And we have our first caller. Hello?" Key said and talked to the other line. 

"Hello? This is Min-ah." 

"Oh, Min-ah. What can we do to you?" 

"I've been in a relationship for two months and I found out that my boyfriend is cheating on me. What should I do?" She asked and I can hear that she's crying. Key looked at me and asked me in the eyes is he could answer or not. I motioned him to go ahead and have his debut a blast. 

"Darling, how old are you?" Key asked the girl from the other line. 

"Sixteen." 

"Sweety, you know, in that age.. You should be focusing on your studies. Your boyfriend shouldn't affect your studies since he's such a jerk to do that to you. Also, it's just only two months. You can move on easily. Trust me. My sister has been dumped after three months of dating with her boyfriend but she just focused her studies than focusing her problem on that guy. You have a young fragile heart. Dump him and move on. That's the thing that you should do if he really is cheating on you. Alright?" 

It really amazed me. How can someone like him, a new DJ, solve problems like this, easily? This is a good start.

"Thank you very much for your advise. It opened up my mind. Thank you." 

"You're welcome, sweety. Now go ahead and open your books while you're listening to this station." 

I can hear giggles from the other line. He surely is a good love expert. 

 


Hello!  Second update for this day. Thank you for reading again. Post your comments, please?