Week Four

Love Is On-Air

I woke up with a big headache. I rolled down my stomach and screamed on my pillow. I looked at the clock beside me and it's already four in the afternoon. I slept for thirteen hours straight and still my head hurts really bad. 

I've been vomiting since last night. I'm the only one who's living in this apartment. No one will take care of me. That's the sad life. I too, the thermometer after I felt my body temperature rises. As expected, I'm having a fever. But I need to go to my work. I need to and I want to. 

 

I opened the door of my room after I fixed myself. I'm ready to go but my body is so weak that I felt like I wanted to sleep more. Work is important though, I need to work to earn more money. I closed my apartment and ensure that I locked it properly. I put the keys on my pocket and went down the stairs to leave. 

I chose not to drive since I'm a little drowsy so I walked to the studio. As I entered the building, people are starting to look at me worriedly and asked me if I'm okay. "Yes, I'm okay. Don't worry about me." I always says and everyone will just continue to do their job. 

I haven't eaten my dinner yet so I choose to buy some coffee from the vendo machine. I drank a bit just to warm up my body. I entered the studio and I saw Jonghyun staring at me. I haven't talked to him after Sekyung guested last week. He came closer to me and asked me if I'm okay but as usual, I answered "Yes, I'm okay. Don't worry about me." He didn't stop asking me questions so I stuffed his handkerchief on his mouth for him to shut up. 

 

The radio program -air and I felt something that I never expected to happen. The only thing that I can remember is that I'm lying on the ground. 


I'll update Jjong's POV later. Sorry for super late update cause seriously, school works are driving me crazy. :(