Midnight Date

Love Is On-Air

"This has been Key." 

"And this has been Jonghyun. Thank you for tuning in to Love Night. Until next wednesday. Good night." 

Of course, end of the program means midnight date with Jonghyun. Both Kibum and I fixed our things and make way to the exit. We planned to have our date beside Han River until morning. 

We both walked to the destined place, hand in hand and Key's head leaning on my shoulders. When we reached the side river, Kibum complained. "I'm hungry, Jjong.. Can we eat?" 

"We just ate two corns during the program yet you are hungry again? Are you pregnant?" I joked and I earned a big slap on my arms. Key pushed me to the pizza parlor and ordered four slices of pizza. Though I'm not that hungry enough, I tried to finish the pizza cause I know Key will nag and nag about how important food is and bla bla bla..

We continued our sight seeing on the busy street of Seoul. Even though it's already midnight, there are so many people who are still enjoying the midnight breeze. Kibum snuggled on my chest. He looks like a cat, wanting to be tamed by his owner. I hugged Key tight and continued walking until we reached the plaza. There, we stayed and looked up in the sky. Counting and naming stars, that's how we spent our whole night. 

When Kibum yawned, it's a signal that I should bring him back to his apartment. When I successfully brought him there, Kibum pulled my hands and locked me inside with him. 

"Why?" I asked him and he just gave me his beautiful smile. "Stay with me." He pleaded and of course, I gradually accepted. 


Sorry for the rush. I'm just.. I don't know. :) Bye!