Week Three

Love Is On-Air

 

With so many girls who can be our guest here in this program, why on earth they picked Shin Sekyung, my ex-girlfriend in a radio night program for those who have love problems? Don't they think that it will be a little awkward for me? 

"Sorry again, Key." I apologized to him for a hundred times after I spit out the coffee on Key's face and clothes. "For the billionth time, Jjong.. It's okay. I already changed my outfit. Good thing that I have spare shirt on my bag." He said and gave me a smile. 

"Hey, cheer up.." He lifted my head with his fingers and his eyes were looking at mine. I gave him his wish.. to flash a big smile. "Now.. That's much better." 

"Key? Jonghyun? Let's welcome Sekyung.. Your guest for tonight's show." The Producer spoke behind us. We stood up to give respect to our dear guest

"Hi. Long time no see, Jonghyun.. and oh, hello there!" He looked at Key and offered him a hand to shake. "I'm Shin Sekyung and you are?" "Kim Kibum but you can call me Key." Key accepted the offer and guides Sekyung to her seat. Sekyung is between me and Key that makes me feel so awkward. I want to be beside Key. I'm not comfortable to side with her. 

"The program will start in three, two, one..." 

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Jonghyun.." 

"And Key and this is.." 

"Love Night." 

"Now, we have our female guest here. So, this is the first time to have a guest after I joined this program.." Key said and looked at him. He felt so comfortable with her. I'm kinda.. jealous? 

"Yes, it's really nice to have one this perfect night." I did the adlib and it's really awkward. 

"Yeah, yeah.. Now let's welcome the beautiful Shin Sekyung!" Key introduced my ex. Sekyung blushed on his compliments and this is really not okay. 

"Thank you, Key. Hello everyone! I'm Shin Sekyung!" 

 I know what she's doing. She did that to me before. Her hand... I can see her hand slowly reaching Key's.. This is not good.. She's trying to seduce him. Seduce me, don't seduce him... I can't take to see him with some girls. 


Okay, to be clear.. Shin Sekyung is not a bad person here. :)