Week Four

Love Is On-Air

I'm not satisfied on kissing his lips only. I trailed my kisses down to his neck and to his collarbone. Key looks so happy of what we are doing. My hands traveling down his torso until I reached the button of his pants. I ed it but I remembered Key's condition right now. He's still not well, right? 

I pulled back from the kiss and I shifted my body off from Kibum. Key sat up straight and touched my shoulders. "Why, Jjong? You don't like it? You don't like me? I mean... Are you not interested on me?" He asked, nearly crying. I faced him and cupped his cheeks. 

"No. I like you, Key. In fact, I'm starting to love you. It's just..." I couldn't find the proper word to express my feelings. It's not that I'm not ready to do something to him, it's just too fast. I don't even know our real status together. Are we together now? Is he my boyfriend? I don't know. I'm too shy to ask. 

"You're not ready?" Key asked bluntly and I looked at him in the eyes. "It's okay, Jjong. I can wait." He said, smiling at me. I took his hands and stared at it. I'm just forming my words. I want to ask it properly. 

"Uhm... Key..." He tighten his grip on my hands and I closed me eyes. "What are we now?" I asked with all my might. Key removed his hands from mine and cupped my face. 

"What do you want, Jjong?" He asked and I frowned. Key pressed his fingers on my frowning forehead and kissed me on my lips. "I want you to be my boyfriend, Jonghyun... If you'll let me.." He whispered.

I let out a small laugh and I removed his hands from my cheeks. I took the opportunity to tickle him on his side waist and laughed so loud. 

"YAH! STOP IT JJONG! HAHAHAHAHAHA.. STOP IT!" 

"Well, that's my answer." I winked at him and smile. "What was that?" 

"You're the one who asked me. I'm so surprised." I teased and he smacked me on my arms. I faked my reaction and he's just so worried. I wanted this Kibum. 

"Don't worry, one kiss... It will heal." I said and Kibum smacked me again at the same place where he smacked me first. "Okay, that hurts." 

"Sorry." He kissed my arms and carressed my shoulder with his hands. It felt so relaxing that he's touching me like this. "Thank God that I met you, Kibum." I said that made him blush so hard. He's so cute that I kissed his burning cheeks. 

"I love you, Kim Kibum." I whispered on his ears. He hugged me as a response and also whispered to me.

"I love you too, Kim Jonghyun." 


Okay, that was really too fast.