We met where?

The Night Before

Well that . Its 5 oclock and........they're still in my house. And I dont even know all there names. WAIT, what if I find them all out and try to if I know any of them. Oh good plan, good plan, Kyungsoo, you handsome little guenis. Now how do i find out? I went to the kitchen where one of them was raiding my fridge, well too bad for them everything is expired or empty, good luck trying to steal anything edible.

"Um, so........friend" He got up and stared at me. wow..........hes tall, and im short. Its just not fair, god hates me I know it.

"Yeah" He spoke in a very deep and manley voice. He was one of the boys that cuddled with me in my bed. Oh so awkward.

"I.. was just wondering...um?"

"Yeah" I cant just just say 'what is your name', its mean. Ah, how bout I do it slyly, he would never know that I have know idea who the hell he is. Oh im so smart, so smart

"So,uh,.....how do you spell your name"

"Why?" He asked me why, well kyungsoo just give him a vague answer.

"I want to know, just in case I were to.............send you a letter to my 24 birthday party, its janurary, on the 12, and I want to make sure I spelled your name right"

"Its k-r-i-s"

"Oh okay thank you, hope you come to my birthday party....hehe.... there'll be a bouncy house,.........yay" I walk away as fast I could

What the hell we live in korea, we speak in korean, why the hell is your name English. So he's not from korea. Was he born in America or England..........or........or. where else do they speak english. Poland? No they speak polish or is that their nationality. Oh I dont know.

...............................CANADA!! they speak english in canada, right?. Or was it canadian.

Oh I know, it can be a nickname just like jongin is Kai. But is he actuallly korean, he looks... different.. handsome but different.

I got nowhere. Lets move on to the next target. Who can it be?

THAT ONE, the one whos eating chicken, huh? when did we order chicken.

~GROWL~

HMM my tummy is telling me that I'm hungry. I'll continue to find out, but after lunch. I sat down next to the one with ruffled hair and dark circle under his eyes. He seriouslly needs some sleep. Oh, now I feel bad that I pushed him out of my bed when he was sleeping. WAIT kyungsoo that was YOUR bed not his if he wanted to sleep he would go to his house not yours. But what if he doesnt have a home, like a lost puppy, more like a lost panda. He too looks different.

"Are you homeless"

"no"

That it no more feeling bad he chooses not to sleep.

"I'm kyungsoo" I stick out my hand

"I know we introduced ourselve yesterday by the tiger cage" we shook each others hands

"I know i just couldnt remember if I told you my name"

"Well, you did"

"Oh okay thats good"

I thought it was common curtisy to say your name after someone tells you his name and introduces himself. Well I guess not. Kids these day getting ruder by the years.

TIGER CAGE, wait did we meet in the jungle or something.

........................................................................................................THE ZOO, we met at the zoo.

The jungle, kyungsoo? are you stupid, did I fly to africa in the middle of the night and happen to pick up a wid panda, of course not I would need to be extremly drunk to be that stupid, then again I did confess to a random boy and he is now staying in my house so I wouldnt pass anything by me, for some reason I have a knack for doing stupid things.

what time is it. I look at my wrist and found nothing. Well what a surprize my watch is missing, didnt see that coming. Okay lets check the tan boy.

"Hey Kai where you at?"

"You called"

"Give me your hands"

"Why are we bout to do something "

"Shut up and do as I say"

"Ooo I like this kyungsoo" He showed me his wrist

"Nope" I turned around a walked away. Where could it be?

"Hey what happen to the " Uhg what an idiot

I looked around, under the couch be and the couch and even in the couch but didnt find my watch however I found some other interesting things...

~three boxers

~eight socks

~and a pair of broken glasses

I got up on the couch and yelled

"RAISE YOUR HAND IF TOU SEE MY WATCH"

I looked around and nobody did anything they just stared at me, then all of a sudden a boy raise his hand up slowly

"You the one with the big eyes where is it"

"Didnt you give it to the taxi driver?"

"I did what"

"Yeah to pay for the fare"

"Why didnt I pay with money like a normal person"

"You said you didnt have any cash on you"

Thats not possible, in my wallet i keep 40 dollars. I looked in my pockets. MY PANTS, my pants are missing. My wallet was in my pants, so does that mean I sat in a taxi without pants. Oh god, I think I'm going to be sick. I need to take a shower.

I ran to the bathroom and got in the shower. As I was in I heard the door open. Who is it?

"Babe?" oh, not him, anyone but him

"What"

"Can I jon you?" Is he crazy

"Of course not, get out"

"Okay, next time"

"Fine, just leave"

"Bye" He left

I got out of the shower and wraped a towel around my waist. I walked out to get some pajamas.

"Woooo, hey there y" kai walked up to me and I walked as fast as I could to my room

He chased me but I got in and shut the door before he got in. I lock the door just i case. I went in my closest to get some clothes. As I opened the door two bodies feel out

"WHAT THE HELL, OUT, OUT,"

They both ran away and as they got to the door, they seemed to be struggling to open the damn door

"Unlock it"

"Thanks bro"

Im not your bro, im not anyones bro, annoying little

HOLY my closest. All of the clothes was on the floor and looked as if they were rolling on them. EW

I looked around and saw some pajamas on the top shelf. I took them down. I remember when I got these, they were to big for me so I put them up. At least i have clothes. I put them on, it didnt fit so well but I was clothed and that made me happy.

I looked at the alarm clock. IT 10pm ALREADY. i need some sleep.