What are you doing in my bed?

The Night Before

I continued to make my coffee, it seemed as if I couldnt function with out it. I poured in the coffee powder and only I enough coffee beans for one more cup. I need to buy more at the store, lets put that on my remember list and brain while youre at it, can you give back my memory from last night, I kind of need it, but no pressure. Scratch that, much pressure.

As I waited for the coffee to be done, I stared at the catoons that were playing while trying to figure out how to make them all leave quitely, with out a fight. Well, I can tell them that I have no clue to who they are and dont want anything to do with them. But if I tell them I have no memory they can just make up lies and feed it to me. What if they told me the saved me from drowning or  from a burning building, I will be obliged to help them in return.

Okay, I just have to figure it out without telling them about the gaps in my memory. But the more I try to remember, the more my head hurts. It was Sunday, I had all day to remember so Im going to make the best of my moring by drinking coffee and watching cartoons with that bubblely fellow.

My coffee was done and I head out of the kitchen to the couch and right before I exited the kitchen area I triped on something, and my coffee came tumbling after. Perfectly good coffee, gone to waste AND I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TO MAKE MORE.

But what did I slipped on. I went to look and it was a leg. A LEG, WHO SLEEPS ON THE FLOOR. Well I shouldnt be complaining, ten minute ago I woke up in the bath tub. But still it was MY tub and their sleeping on MY floor. What? Theres four legs, so that mean there two people sleeping with each other. You know what Im not even going to ask. Nope, not a word.

Im just going to lay in my bed and when I wake up they will all be gone. I headed to my bed room and slipped under my covers. I almost fell asleep untill I heard a mans vioce. It was a deep vioce and he said

"Tao scoot over youre taking to much room"

"Why dont you just come closer" a different voice whisper

"Ooo, I like the sound of that" I dont. They went to snuggle but they both ended up cuddling with me. HOW THE HELL DID I GET THE MIDDLE

"Why are your feet so cold"

"Cuase theyre mine" I answered

"AHHHHHHHHH" They both screamed in unisone. They pulled off the blankets, which made my feet even colder, and jumped out of the bed.

"Why are you here" the manlier vioce said

"Screw you, this is my bed, you two get out" I feel bad for being mean, I was grumpy, okay, it not my fault, I havnt had a sip of caffine yet.

They both left the room and went toward the livingroom. As I was peacefully falling asleep trying to forget the horrible things that happened that moring, a another figure slipped into the bed but I was too tired to push him off so we slept there together. And for some reason when I woke up he was holding me in his arms, not that i mind, it felt pretty nice.