PICTURES?

The Night Before

The fire was out, thank god. But now I stood there hungry, no way of making breakfast on the stove. I'm pissed. I went to the cubboard above the counters and pulled out some stale cereal. Then scooted to the frigde and got some expired milk. I really need to go to the store. I poured the cereal and added some milk. Yep thats disgusting. The man boy looked at me and said

"Sorry bout your breakfast, at least you have some cereal"

"No, this is not for me, this is for you, you stay out of my kitchen unless you want to be the next thing on fire. Do you understand"

"Yes, but what are you going to eat"

"Ordering chicken"

"I like chicken, I saw a chicken in real life, its kinda sad how theyre just killed for food" the one who made the fire worse began his never ending talking

"Well boo hoo, go veggitarian why dont you"

"Oh,no I cant do that, I mean I like the taste of meat but..." AND I DONT CARE, I tuned him out becuase everytime he speaks, nothing makes sense. "Do you also wonder why peguines cant fly?

I walk to my phone, it was left on the coffee table. And opened it, MY SCREENSAVER WAS ME AND THAT MAN.

I hurried to the bathroom door but someone stoped me

"What happened to ording chicken"

"YOU ORDER IT!!!" I opened the door and slammed it close. I sat down on the egde of the tub and started to scrool through the picture.

First piture: It was me and some coworker at a party. I remember that it was Sunnys birthday and I was force to come becuase I was force to become a friend. She only wanted me for the presents. Well the jokes on her. I only gave her a stapler.

Second piture: it was me and one of my coworker at a.....shop or liqiur store.... wait was is... HOLY ... IS THAT A BAR. So this is when I met that boy. but where is he and why was I taking pictures and let alone selfies. UHG i was never good at talking photo, I look fat in all of these.

Third picture: My jaw droped it was me with the tan man with his arms around my waist and I'm kising his cheeck. HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPENED? We couldnt know each other for more than ten minutes and we're already kissing. WHATS WRONG WITH ME?  

Fourth piture: I couldnt tell who was in it but it seemed like two ankles with matching heart tatoos.......... NO NOT ME!! I moved my leg so my ankle was visible and looked. Its me, I had one of the most girliest tatoos in the world permintly tatooed on my foot. But who was the other ankle becuase my other ankle was clean and clear.

I peeked through the door looking at all the people in the room. I walked out and walked by the one who cuaght my kitchen on fire, get over it kyungsoo it was only an acciedent. I too 'acciedently' triped and fell near his feet. I grabed one ankle and looked but nothing was there, I looked at the other one, but the tatoo was missing.

"KYUNGSOO ARE YOO OKAY" he helped me up

"Sorry I'm pretty clumsy"

"You were pretty clumsy inthe bed room too last night" That was the worst possible thing I could of heard right now

"Oh, so, I was wondering"

"Yeah"

"You know how you called me 'babe' all those times" All those misrible times

"Yeah"

"Why dont you let me call you by a nickname"

"Call me what everybody else calls me" And that is "Kai" Are you kidding me, thats not even a real name.

"okay, kai, what a nice name, I need to go"

I tried to walk back to the bathroom so no one would see the embrassing pitures. Just as I turned I felt something cold and wet on my back and . SOME ONE JUST THREW CEREAL ALL OVER ME.

"Oh, no Im so sorry, he started patting my with a small napkin. What was his name, the cute one, um, I sure he told me, luhan was it, maybe

"No let me do it" Kai yelled at luhan and took the napkin and reach for my . I turned as quickly as I could.

"Its fine, Its fine, Ill just change"

"Then let me help you"

"No, no, you...you stay here, I'll do it by myself"

I squat down to pick up the spoon and bowl and saw behind luhans leg. WE HAD MATCHING TATOOS. i looked up at him and he just stood there smiling like an idiot. But why did we get tatoos together?

I walked to the bedroom and my phone. I had my phone in my back pocket. I reach for it and took it out. The phone was wet and wouldnt turn on. This was when I started panicking. I rush to the kitchen and threw the phone into a bucket of rice. Hopefully the phone would start working again, but I highly doubt it. There goes my only chance to find out what really happened that night.

But first I need to talk to luhan. I knew that was going to be troubling since I talked with him around twice, and couldnt keep track of what we or should I say 'he' was talking about.