Why Me?

The Night Before

The elevador closed and i headed toward the stairs, I opened the door and went in. I stoped in the doorway and looked up. Im an idiot. Why did I have to say that I was walking the stair I shouldve tried to convince him that he should walk. *sigh* well I got now choice now, how do I alway end up making life harder than it need to be.

I started to climb the stairs

First fight

Sencond flight

Third flight

Screw it. Ill wait by the elevador and see if kai leaves. This is too much exercise in one day. There is a reason why I dont use my gym pass because I was not made for this crap. I saw the floor number pass he was on the 10th 11th now 12th. He should be getting off now. Should I wait a little longer?........Naaa it seem like Suho really needed him.

I pushed the button. And the elevador arrived and I got in. Nine floors to go and Im back to a seminormal life. Ooooo elevador music, this is my type of music. ~Doo do da do~. Dont judge me. Your probally into those boy groups who have way to much members, that you can only know them by ships. I know how you think. Yes I was once your kind but I got therapy and Im better now. Yay my stop. The door opend and I peeked my head out.

Look left. Clear, no kai, Look right

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" He was there. I almost had a heart attack i knew I shouldve waited longer. Im soooooooooooo stupid.

"Hiya, kyungsoo. Why so sneaky"

"Um Playing hide and seek, you know, coworker stuff"

"Ah, working seems like fun, should I get a job here-"

"NO!!, Um be-becuase youre too handsome to work"

"Ooo flattery, I like it, wanna go to the supply closet and do...stuff"

"*cough* WHAT *couch * NO

"Kyungsoo are you okay?" No im allergic to erts

"Yeah,  allergies, thats it"

"How bout that closest date"

"Arent you suppose to be meeting Suho, like, NOW"

"*sigh* Yeah, I'll go, wait for me and I'll take you out for lunch" Like Hell I will

"Yeah, sounds fun"

He left, thank god, if not a broom would have gotten a very awarkward show. I continue to walk to my cubical. Yes i work in a box, so what, its better than a triangle, worse than a circle. i have no regrets......... execpt last night.

I sat down and thought. I HAVE TO GO HOME WITH HIM. I dropped my head on the desk. Oh hell why dont i marry the damn fool while Im at it, we're dating and we live together, its the only a matter of time. How did this happen to me?

A hand slowly petted my head. And i got up and looked to see who it was. Aw DAMNIT

"Kyungsoo, i need to head home i'll see you when i come back okay"

"Okay, have a safe trip" Oh looky i aready sound like a wife.

WAIT? WHAT ? WIFE? Did I just feminize myself.........on purpose. Waaa thats a new low, kyungsoo. First sleeping with a complete stranger now this. but on my defense we met before, Where? No clue but we met.

Wait he's leaving. thats means Suho free, and i can asked my questions. I went towards Suhos office.

God if this works I know you you exist. I walked in.

"Oh, Hello kyungsoo"

"Hello?" ITS HIM he slept with Suho its...its............Oh god what's him name

"You have an appointment?" Well that settles it, guess i have to go back to Budda,  God. i gave you a chance and you blew it.

"Ah, no, it more of an personal oppointment" Wait, he has a name tag. it says 'ZHANG YI XING ' wait suho said LAY right so this is just his twin or something. Yep that seems plausible

"Personal? Youre sleeping with Suho"

"WHAT ,GOD NO, EW, WHAT? personal like friendship"

"Oh PERsonal, not ual, I get it, I get it"

"You sure"

"Yep positive, ill go get Suho for you, ual, of couse it wasnt that, he is so not suho's type" Im right here cant you gossip about me, well i dont know, while youre NOT with me.

He went to pick up the phone to call suho but before he can the door opened.

"LAY, kai left we got at least a hour so wanna pick up where we left off before he interrupted us?" But did you call him, wait what were doing before

"Suho shhh you have company"

Suho turned and looked at me and turned his head a little

"Three-way?" Oh now thats just disgusting

"Sorry but i have go puke now just continue whatever you two were doing" This can soooo wait. im not staying

"SUHO you cant just asked that, theres boundries."

"So you dont want to join me"

"I never said that" He giggle. Did he really just giggle?. Thats it, i know what wrong, we live in a world of erts and idiots

"Im leaving then" That was too gross to express in word. Just.............EW...................EW.............at work............thats so not professional. Well unless youre Baekhyun thats kinda his job, so hes professional, BUT NOT THEM, they are just disturbing, I wish i can mouthwash my ears, I dont think I can every forget that.

WAIT LAY WAS HIS SECRETARY AND I NEVER NOTICE. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa now thats just sad.