We've met?

The Night Before

I started to open my eyes to check the clock, it read, 3:00, then I felt someone come closer to me and placed his arm around my waist. HE WAS SPOONING ME. I turned around to see who it was, thinking it was the one who called me babe, come to think of it I really should learn his name. When I was towards him he just started to hug me so tight that I couldnt breath properly, my face was mashed into his chest.

It tried to loosen his grip on me but he wouldnt let go. So I went to plan B, I tugged at his shirt and started to hit his back, I tried to push him off the bed with my feet. But he just kept holding on to me.

"Minseok, youre so fiesty today, I like it" He told me. What has this world came to. First it was babe then idiot and Tao, now it Minseok. MY NAME IS KYUNGSOO. I would tell you that, if you werent so busy crushing my lungs.

I was trying to tell him to get off of me but the yells came out of a sort of whimper

"Oh, Im sorry am i squeezing you too tight" No sherlock, I can barely breath.

He looked down at me and I looked up. When we met each others gaze, he let go of me and pushed me away. WHAT THE HELL, I HAVE FEELINGs TOO. If you didnt want to cuddle you couldve said it in the first place or better yet, CHECK who you got into bed with.

"AHHHHHHHH" He screamed, it was so loud that the babe caller ran into the room

"Kyungsoo are you okay, I heard a womanly scream and though that you were getting attack" What? womanly? Are you calling me a girl? Kyungsoo just drop it, find out the stranger in the bed first, then complain.

"Babe, Are you cheating on me?" CHEATING!! We're not even dating, HOW AM I SUPOOSED TO BE CHEATING?

"Dont worry, i would never sleep with this" The man in the bed stated. Hold on, NEVER, and how dare you call me a 'this', I am an humanbeing too. Whats wrong with these people, always being rude to me, youre sleeping in MY house.

Someone, all of the sudden, stood up. He looked at the scene in front of him. Was he sleeping on the floor next to the bed? Save the unimportant questions for later. The now standing boy rubbed his eyes and asked

"Chen? Is that you? Why are you in bed with-" The other man interupted him before he can finish, but swear to god if he called me 'that' I wouldve..

"NO, it not what you think, he came on to me" I came on to who? wait a moment mister, I dont know who you are or how you know, but dont go blaming youre man troubles on me.

"Really, I guess thats better, you are pretty hansome" you just saw your boyfriend in anothers mans bed and youre complimenting him.

"Thank you for believing me" The boy got out of the bed and wraped his arm around the shorter boys shoulders and open my walking closest. Are they trying to steel clothes. Believe me, theyre not worth it, the pricest thing I got, is around someother guys neck. I NEED TO GET THAT BACK.

They walk into my closest and shut the door behind them. WHAT. So they werent sleeping under the bed but in my closest. Thats just gross. My clothes are in there. But Im too ariad of opening it and see them in the middle of something. You know what Kyungsoo just wait untill they get out and lock you the bedroom. They got to eat sometime.

I turned to walk out the door to the living room and saw that the tan man was still standing there. What wrong with him, hes not moving. OH GOD, is he having a . No, no, you fall when having a . He fine.

I walked pass him and just before I exited the room he grabbed my wraist and spoke to me

"Dont scare me like that I thought you didnt love me anymore" LOVE what is he talking about

"We're not in love" I responded. What a weird boy,you cant fall in love with someone in just one night unless you were stupid or drunk. I was probally both.

"But last night you told me" He talking about yesterday heres my chance to get some answers

"I bet you dont even remember where we met"

"The bar" THE BAR, so I was drunk

"You cant trust a intoxicated mans word"

"But you didnt have a sip of alcohol" AHA i knew that I didnt drink, WHAT? Are you telling me, when I confessed to you, I WAS SOBER?

"Well, I lied, sorry about that dude hope you fine someone better" I walked passed him and patted his shoulder when leaving

He pullled me back into a hug. And he just held me there without a word. What is he doing? Should I comfort him? Well he just lost someone he loved I guess it the least I can do for him.

"There, there, strange man, you'd fine someone soon" I whisper while patting his back awkwardly.

"I dont want anyone else, I want you, ever since that day"

"yesterday?"

"No, silly, the day we met" I MET HIM BEFORE, WHO EXACTLY IS HE AND HOW DO I KNOW HIM, I CANT REMEMBER!!!