why are you here?

The Night Before

I wanted to stay and talk with my newly friended barista. BUT I WAS LATE, so FREAKIN late and Suho would have my neck if he found out I was slacking................................. Wait............................ he slept on my floor, doesnt he owe me. Well Im not going to take my chances.

"YOU, I will talked with YOU later, but I have to go now" I headed out but before I can walk out the guy stoped me

"WAIT" He reached out and pull the back of my collar "Arent you gonna help me"

"Cant breath *gasp* cant.....breath" I struggled enough that he let go

"Well, what about my problem"

"Where are your so call male friends, that think youre straight"

"Over there" He pointed in the directon of two guy serving drinks

I walked over to them and he quickly went around the counter to follow. When I got to the employees, they looked at me and I started up an conversation

"So you guys know him" I guestured at the man standing next to me

"Xiumiun? Yeah we know him" YAY I founded out his name without even asking, my god, Im getting good at this manipulating thing

"Yeah..um.........he's gay"

"WHAT"

"He has a boyfriend and they have passionate love making in a clostest, and not the figurative 'closest' a real one" I stared to walk forward

"I m so sorry about him, he was born in a mental hospital, and his mom is crazy she kinda rub off of him and Im pretty sure he was drop as a child, so anything he says, believe me, is a lie, he batcrap crazy"

I left the coffee shop, mission sucess, Now off to work, where the real problems will be answered, thank god for Suho.

I headed toward the office building and enter, gosh damnit I didnt get to buy a cup of coffee, I guess ill settle for the crap they sell in the first floor. I waited at the elevator. Someone came up behind me and started to speak, while I sip some of my one dollar coffee.

"Hello Kyungsoo" i turned to see who was talking to me and It was HIM. As i saw him I snorted becuase of the shock of seeing him here but mostly becuase it was the worst tasting coffee in the world, it tasted like coffee flavored dirt.

"Oh kai *cough* what are you doing here"

"I got an emergency call from Suho and had to come, he should of called sooner so we couldve went to work together"

"You...................... work in this building?"

"Oh god no, I just came becuase Suho asked, I kind of owe him"

"Why"

"He brought us together" He pulled my hips to his and he kiss my nose

"He sure did" Im gonna kill him when I get the chance, but for now I need to get the hell away from from Kai, he just so adorable, I MEAN ERTED!!

The door to the elevador opened and kai walked in

"Arent you coming?"

"No, im.........im going to take the stairs"

"Why"

"I got fat over the weekended, i need to work out"

"Oh then ill come with you" The hell you will

"NO, i mean, oh please dont, suho seems to need you RIGHT NOW so you just go on without me, Ill be just fine."

"Okay" The door were closing when right before they shut he walked out causing the door to react by opening and he pulled me close and kissed me

"Kai?"

"Ill see you when Im done, bye" He walked backward and I saw is smiling face vanished behind the metal doors.

DAMNIT, kyungsoo dont let him get in your head like last time................ and the time before that. I got to stop falling for him. UHG its just so hard, hes too cute and hot. But think of the real problem at hand I cant see Suho untill kai leave and I got 11 flights of stairs I have to walk. Damn my life.

 

~ps: sorry for changing chapter 13 so often, it just when I write and post it, then reread it, i think of something better, so I delete what i wrote and write something new. It my crappy thinking process, dont hate me, hate my brain. Please comment and subscribe,~