Who are you?

The Night Before

Am I still sleeping, yep thats it, its just a dream. I will wake up any time now... ANY TIME NOW.

"Babe, so wanna go and finish what we were doing last night before you bumped your head"

"Maybe later" Pssh later? more like never. But whats his name and how did we meet? Ah, so much thinking, I need some coffee. I walked to the kitchen, since the apartment was small, the kitchen and living room were in the same space. I made my way to the counters and heard a noise coming from the couch. I turned and looked.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" There was two boys, smushed together sleeping on my couch

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" One of them woke up and screamed right after me and fell onto the floor.

"Who are you and why are you in my living room"

"They real questoin is WHY ARE YOU YELLING SO EARLY IN THE MORNING?" He snaped back at me, He stood up, his hair was messy and he looked pissed.

"Um, I mean, Can you please tell me your bussiness with my couch."

"He seemed like a nice guy and took me out for drinks, WHAT DO YOU THINK IM DOING WITH A COUCH, IM SLEEPING YOU IDIOT"

"HEY, DONT CALL MY BOYFRIEND AN IDIOT" The half man yelled at the smaller angery boy. WAIT boyfriend, when did this all happen to, in my memory, we just met five minutes ago. I really need to find out. But the screaming match just kept going on between the two.

"WHY, WHOSE GONNA STOP ME, MORON"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? MORON?

"TOO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND, IT MEAN EXTREME ID-

"I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS"

"THEN WHY DID YOU ASK?"

"Baekhyun lets go back to sleep, huh" The other boy said who was still on the couch half asleep. The man complide and layed back down and snuggled with much taller man. His feet was over the edge of the couch. How come my feet never reach the end? Im not that tiny, YEAH, im adverage, hes abnormally tall.

I put my hand to the head becuase all this yelling worsen my migraine. Why am I in the kitchen? Oh yes, Coffee. I turned around to open the fridge and then all of the sudden the television just , like one of those horror movies. As soon as the sound went on, I froze, I slowly turned around to see a boy siting on the floor with his back to the other couch. WHAT? When did I get a second couch?

The boy looked at me with a blank face and moved his head back to the sunday morning cartoon shows. Another boy was siting right behind him with his legs crossed while playing with the emotionless boys hair. Everytime a joke was play on the television the boy on the couch would laugh hysterically and patted the other boy head gently telling him his favorite part of the scene.

The boy sitting on the floor would never laugh but each time a joke was play he'd straighten his back and wait for the other boy to pet him, like he enjoy the touch.

"Uh, excuse me can you answer a few questions"

"Oh sure"  the more cheerfull boy answer, but rather than answering any thing he just talked to me. "My name is Luhan and this pretty boy right here is my bestest friend in the whole wide world, Sehun, I known him for..." He just kept talking and talking like he didnt know how to shut up. "I'm from china so is my other friends but Sehun is korean he was born here I wasnt..." But his talking wasnt annoying at all, it was kind of calming to the most part "I like bubble tea me and Sehun just loves it, Huh sehun... " I wonder when he'd stop "And that how I came to like soccor I hoped that anwered all of your questions"

"Yeah, I guess" I thanked him and just continued to make coffee, hopefully this mess with be cleaned up by the afternoon.