It was temporary?

The Night Before

I saw luhan on the couch and walked towards him. Just ask about his tatoo, dont make it wierd.

"So, Luhan, I was looking at your legs and" Oh, god, I feel the stupidity. But he didnt turn around, I think he didnt hear me, good, cuase that would of been awarkard.

"So, Luhan, that tatoo was pretty cool looking"

"Which one?"

"What"

"Haha Im kidding, I dont have any tatoos, I would never permentaly scar myself, I'm too beautiful for that"

"No what about your ankle" Before he can anwers I grabbed he foot and pulled it up he fell backwards on to the couch. I looked and he was right he didnt have any tatoos. What happened just a while ago we were matching.

"I swear I saw you have.." I turned and Sehun standing looking at as if I was threating Luhan.

"What are you doing to Hyung"

"Hyung" I looked at Luhan then back at sehun and pointed at Luhan "Hyung?" What the hell. I turned to Luhan "How old are you?"

"Twenty-three" He smiled and giggled. I drop his foot.

"Oh, I m so sorry I thought I saw a spider"

"SPIDER?....................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Luhan screamed and jumped up and held onto Sehun

"But its not there anymore"

"It was there... I might die, WHAT IF IM DYING RIGHT NOW?"

"Dont worry It didnt bite you or anything"

"IT HAD TEETH" He turned to Sehun "If im dying right now I would like to tell you something" What the.... is he confessing "Sehunah, I think" He sniffled and put his hand to sehuns face " I think your very pretty, prettier than Kyungsoo, but not as pretty as me" Did he just call me ugly "Remembr that" He hugged Sehun and they stood there.........hugging.

Wierdos, complete and udder weirdos.

But what happen to the tatoo

"Oh Kyungsoo" He turned to me and said "Wipe off that temporary tatoo, you look like a tweleve year old girl. I know you wanted us to match at the party but you look like an idiot. Seroiusly, a huge idiot."

Temp... Temporary? I my thumb and rubbed the tatoo. It started to come off. Thank god. Wait party, we went to a party.......together.

It must of been after the bar, where I met Kai. And sehun was with Luhan. Okay, okay that accounts three out of the nine people in here. Where on earth did I meet so many peole in such little time.

Think, you went to Sunnys party, then to a bar, then to a party where you got a temporary tatoo, what happened next. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW, ITS NOT LIKE I REMEMBER THESE EVENTS

Calm down kyungsoo just calm down. If I keep talking with them the more I'll find out. Who to talk to next?

Luhan and sehun was squish together on a couch sharing with the angry and tall boys. Kai was.... WHERES KAI? How did I lose him, this apartment is big as a rooftop house. How do you lose such a handsome boy?

Noise started to come out of my bed room

"Stop it, I dont want to go out, I want to stay with Xiumin"

"You can bring Xiumin with you, but please just get out of the closet"

"What is that some refence having to do with that Im gay"

"No, I want to leave this room and let kyungsoo clothes be"

I continue to listen, scooting closer and closer to the door to hear the conversation better. It was something dealing with-

"Easedropping our we?"

I turned and lost my breath it was..........Suho...................my boss from work

What is he doing in my house. Dont tell me that we hang out last night also. He walked me to the 'spider' couch which was vacant becuase of luhans crazy words

"Sit there and never sit again" Luhan warned us. Why did I have to say something scary like a spider, I shouldve been little more nicer like a dust bunnie or a real bunny, Oh, well, my mistake.

We sat down and he continue to talk to me

"So last night party was awesome right, it looked like you and Jongin really hit it off" Who the hell is Jongin?

"You betcha"

"Its nice to know thats you two are dating now" DATING? So jongin is Kai's real name.

Hmm..............Thinking.............Thinking............Nope dont remember that name at all........ but we met at work and he seems to be good friends with Suho, so we might of met while he was visiting Suho, that makes more sense than he being a crazy stocker plotting my demise

A man stood up behind the couch

"AHHHHHHHHH" I looked behind the couch. How many men are hiding in this house.

"Oh, Lay you woke up, come sit next to me" Suho said calmly

The boy steped over the couch and slip down the cushions. Suho put his arm aroud the boys shoulders.

I didnt know that Suho was gay also. How come we'd never talked but one night he introduced me to his fiends and was sleepign behind the couch IN MY HOUSE.

How come I didnt see them in the morning?......Wait, were they the ones?.......Who I triped over and spilt all my coffee. THEY'RE THE REASON WHY I DIDNT GET MY MORNING COFFEE.

Finding things out is going to be easier becuase I actually know Suho. But can I ask my own boss personal questions. I guess so.