Chapter 8

Waiting for My Love

My dad arrived after school, so he and the principal could have a "chat" right in front of me. "I assume you know why you're here, Mr. Kim."

"Yes, Kibum beat someone up. I am horribly disappointed in him..." he replied, looking over at me. I lowered my head and stared at the floor. The one phrase that made me feel like I was the worst person that the planet had to offer. I am disappointed in him....

"I'm sure you're as surprised as I am about this. Kibum is very good boy and I like him. This is very shocking, and Minho and he used to be best friends! I don't understand why he would do this," Ms. Jung said, more directed to me rather than to my dad.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly. I felt horrible; I was crumbling inside. But apparently no one else but me noticed.

My dad shot me a look that said, "Shut up. You don't deserve to talk anymore."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Dad. I already hate myself enough after this incident happened and guess who has to make it worse? You, once again. I'm done with this," I announced arrogantly, leaving the room to go to my car. He grabbed my arm before I could leave.

"Kim Kibum. Sit down right now. This is not your choice," he commanded firmly. I rolled my eyes and went back in the office to my seat.

"Kibum, why did you do this?" Ms. Jung asked.

"I'm Key. Not Kibum. I swear, I'm going to strangle the next person to call me that. I'm Key," I replied. The principal looked at me in shock.

"Okay, Key. Why would you do this?" she repeated.

"He beat up my best friend, Taemin. You should've seen him. Black eye, gash in his head. I knew Minho did it."

"Why would such a nice boy do that to Taemin?" she asked.

"You don't know Minho. He hates me, and he would do anything to ruin my life," I replied tiredly, because I had replayed this answer in my head so many times that it began to hurt from being wedged into my mind for so long.

"So you beat up Minho?" my dad asked. I was so tempted to slap him. He had been gone from my life so long that I wished he never came back into it. And at the worst possible time, too. I bit my lip so hard it hurt and nodded shamefully.

"Well, I hope you two can play nice for the rest of the year. If you don't, I will have both of you suspended. Okay, 'Key'?" Ms. Jung said firmly. I nodded, even though I felt like breaking every bone in her body. I felt like breaking a lot of things right now, but she was my priority.

When I arrived at home, I went straight to my room. I didn't even look at my dad, so I just stayed in there, lying on my back and squeezing the pillows my arms. "I know you can't hear me, Mom. But please help me. Dad hates me now, and Minho is probably going to kill me. Taemin got hurt yesterday, and- and now I'm in huge trouble. And if there was a possibility that someone liked me- now that person hates me- I'm so sorry that I'm such a failure," I stated shortly before I burst into tears. I knew I was talking to myself, but it felt nice to pretend she was there when my eyes were closed. I felt loved again, even if they were only faded visions.

"KIBUM!" Dad yelled from downstairs. Thankfully, I didn't have to listen because I had locked the door, so I let more  tears stream their way down my cheeks. "KIM KIBUM! COME DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT OR YOU'RE IN HUGE TROUBLE!" he shouted furiously. I could practically hear his ears steaming to high squeal.

"I'm already in huge trouble! I'm NOT setting foot outside this room!" I shouted back painfully.

"Your mother would definitely disapprove of this! Come downstairs!" Dad yelled back forcefully. Hearing Mom's name used in that way made me shiver and cry even more. It was horribly painful and useless to use her name. I got up and went to the door, but not to unlock it.

" YOU, DAD!! I KNOW SHE LOVED ME!! YOU, ON THE OTHER, WOULDN'T GIVE A IF I WAS DEAD AND STUFFED IN A VAULT, JUST LIKE YOU DID WITH HER! SO YOU!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I sort of wished to be in the same room with him, just to flip him off. But I was not going to see him for the rest of my life. If all went well, I could use the rope in my closet. So the rest of my life would hopefully come to a stop today.

I hope he regrets everything he's done to me.....

____________________________________________________________________________

Oh my god, I'm so sorry for not updating guys! I was really busy, then I got stuck, but here it is! I can't tell you anything, but let's just say I didn't mark this complete. Hashi Konata FIGHTING!

p.s. I love you, all my subscribers! And happy Valentines day! I hope you have chocolate and love. I know I will ;) Valentines day is when I eat a metric ton of chocolate, alone. Don't judge ^-^