Chapter 1

Waiting for My Love

At lunch time, I sat alone like I always did. Then Taemin sat across from me. "Annyeong, Key. Can I sit with you?" he asked curiously. I smiled shyly.

"Sure, go ahead. But why would you want to sit with me? There are plenty of other tables," I told him. He looked around the lunch room, then back at me.

"But I don't know any of the other people. I know you, though," he replied with a small smile, then he looked at a certain table behind me. "Key, who's that kid over there?" Taemin asked. I looked in that direction to see all my old friends. I think he meant the one standing up, who was Minho, of course. I sighed.

"That's Choi Minho. He hates me," I said, more to myself than Taemin. I felt a tear on my cheek, which didn't surprise me because they were frequent visitors. I turned back around.

"Key, are you okay? Why are you crying?" Taemin asked. I quickly wiped away my tears and widened my eyes.

"I'm not! I'm fine, Taemin," I replied. I wasn't going to let him see me cry. Even if I may be too wimpy or girly, I still have dignity.

"Okay then, but I want to know if you're okay," he said. I smiled a little.

"Thanks, Taemin, but I'm fine," I answered. A girl came over and sat next to Taemin.

"Hello, Taemin-oppa! Why don't you come sit with me and my friends?" she asked. He looked at her confusedly.

"Umm, I don't know you...." Taemin trailed off. "And I'm sitting with Key," he added. She giggled.

"Oppa, that was funny! I thought you said that you were sitting with someone!" she responded contently. That was nice....

"Well, I'm sitting with my friend Key. Now please go," he told her. She pouted and left, so he looked at me. "She was rude," he said to me. I chuckled lightly.

"I know. Thanks for staying," I said. He was so nice to me, and he had only just met me. "Taemin, did you mean that? When you said I was your friend?"

He smiled happily. "Of course your my friend! By the way, how old are you?" I told him my age and he giggled. "I have a hyung!" He said, clapping his hands excitedly. I giggled. He was so cute.... WHAT AM I SAYING?! I DO NOT LIKE GUYS!

"Yep, I'm your hyung. Just don't tell everyone. I don't think they would appreciate it...." I told him. He cocked his head in confusion.

"Why?"

"They don't like me here," I replied. I used to have friends, and every girl loved me. Now, I was barely allowed to sit with the new kid.

"Then they're stupid," he said, completely serious, but I laughed at his comment.

"Thanks, Taemin. I know they're stupid. Just don't tell them I'm your hyung, okay?" I reminded him. He nodded but stared at me in concern.

"Why don't they like you?" Taemin asked. My smile faded. The bell signaled the end of lunch.

"Umm, it's a long story.... But I'll tell you sometime, okay?" I told him, ruffling his hair. I might not need to learn about how to tie a noose after all.

_____________________________________________________________________

My first chapter yay! I think I'm gonna like this fic. I hope you guys like it! Hashi Konata (Korean jibberish. I always end with it, so yeah....) Fighting!